car wax??

smudgy57

Reaction score
i have read many reveiws on car polish and still cant make up my mind what is the best one.........been using autoglym super resin polish (gold label) and sometimes zimol which is quite exspensive but does smell nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gifmmmm banana's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif. is there any better products out there on the market?? cheers lads

cheers budy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Mike,

I've always tended to stick to Autoglym in the past and have had good results from
it. What made you change away yourself ?

Roy.

Zymol is by far the best wax on the market! You have to buy the expensive kit though to get the wax as i have'nt seen it on its own, only the wax/polish which actually cuts your paint back a little like autoglym.

Can anyone reccomend a good polish for removing purely scratches? Came back to the car to see a scrape down the side, most of it rubs off (plastic bumper looks responsible) but has left some marks.
What I use is fine for looking shiny, but doesn't seem to get rid of them very well.

yeah use T-cut or autoglym paint renovator which contains a cutting agent. Its less aggresive than T-cut if your car is metallic.

MMmmm.. I use Autoglym, but think I might join the gang and have a go with the Meguiars... it seems highly recommended.

I changed after loosing my new Autoglym Polish bottle somewhere in the garage..........still not found it, so I decided to try the Meguiars which everyone rants on about and do not think I will turn back now.

The shine, even on silver is fantastic in the sun

Meguairs is the dbs, the shinest and reflective car care out there, others will fob you off with Swissol and Zymol, Meguairs is the best and easiest to apply and buff off. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg either compared to others.

i must admit autoglym (gold label) does leave a good protective barrier on the car and good water beading to in the rain + a nice shine ....but i think its time to give meguiars a blast cheers lads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

sorry brother!!! you still cant go wrong with autoglym though, its a quality product /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

well this is an example of gold class wax..i put 3 layers on 2 months ago, and washed it today with just cold water, no detergent.....im impressed...autoglym is really no comparison !!