Car_Allowance's Audi B9 S4 Saloon Thread

Car_Allowance

Reaction score
So my lovely car is sitting in a lovely dealer in Newbury until 1st of September for me to pick up. WHY? You ask?

Still got a lease on a wee TDi Golf until the end of September to see out. No need or desire to have two cars at the moment. Got some pics from the dealer. Also I can be one of those ******* on new plate day with a fancy new car :D

Will be flying down to collect it myself. I'm not keen on some bloke having first go in what is pretty close to one of my dream cars.

The car itself is bog standard. Nothing extra added. I wanted to add the VCC, but Audi said it would require another credit check which I wasn't keen on. I offered to pay it in full in cash up front but they said no...it needs to be financed. Little did I know VWFS will be credit checking me another two times just for fun anyway :rolleyes:

All the finance paper work was signed last week. Took an age to find a non-family witness seeing as I work from home and not in an office. Ended up with my daughter's karate instructor :heh:

It's on a 2 year lease. 3+23 with 10k miles and £397 per month. I think I got a pretty good deal.

Ibis white with Magma red interior.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 187
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 165
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 160
  • unnamed (5).jpg