Carbon Edition

StretchS4

Has anyone managed to find real life true life images of a Carbon Edition with the rear wing? Anyone seen one in the flesh perhaps? Might be too early for such things to be on the road but I’m extremely curious to see what the car I’ve ordered looks like for realsies.

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Don't think there are any Carbon Editions on the road yet. Mine should be built by now and leaving the factory soon.

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
We're all eagerly awaiting the 1st photo of one :)

ZB1

Has anyone got a link to buy the parts for the carbon parts on the saloon in the UK? Also does anyone know whether the Vorsprung comes with side assist? Thanks

Detail Devil

Has anyone got a link to buy the parts for the carbon parts on the saloon in the UK? Also does anyone know whether the Vorsprung comes with side assist? Thanks

@Mastachaz has a concise parts list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daggerit

It's not listed in the dealer supplied equipment list I have, so I'd agree with @Mastachaz and say not.

Daggerit

Its not even listed as option rs3 its terms of config its big shame
Yeah, and I find it a shame since the RSQ3 Vorsprung comes with it so you'd think that it would be something they'd include with the RS3.