Carbon Edition

StretchS4

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to find real life true life images of a Carbon Edition with the rear wing? Anyone seen one in the flesh perhaps? Might be too early for such things to be on the road but I’m extremely curious to see what the car I’ve ordered looks like for realsies.

Don't think there are any Carbon Editions on the road yet. Mine should be built by now and leaving the factory soon.

Reactions: UncleRick
We're all eagerly awaiting the 1st photo of one :)

Our carbon daytona starts its build tomorrow after delay from Bw42.
i did see a similar wing on an s3

Only pic of a sb I've come across
IMG 20211227 201820 659

Reactions: Rs31981, Terminator x and Wack0jack0
@Snake Pliskin has one of the first saloon ones in the UK, does looks really nice

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Has anyone got a link to buy the parts for the carbon parts on the saloon in the UK? Also does anyone know whether the Vorsprung comes with side assist? Thanks

Has anyone got a link to buy the parts for the carbon parts on the saloon in the UK? Also does anyone know whether the Vorsprung comes with side assist? Thanks
I think.no.side assist , wich parts you.after ?.

It's not listed in the dealer supplied equipment list I have, so I'd agree with @Mastachaz and say not.

Its not even listed as option rs3 its terms of config its big shame
Yeah, and I find it a shame since the RSQ3 Vorsprung comes with it so you'd think that it would be something they'd include with the RS3.

Reactions: Mastachaz