Carbon Fiber Interior Trimming Sedan/SB Update, Final Call & Reconfirm PLS!

Arrived today. Looks like quality items. Well packaged.
20190626 180434 3024x1470
20190626 180448 3024x1470

Screenshot 20190626 185622 Gallery
20190626 185821 3024x1470
Big thanks to @larbel

Last edited:
Reactions: almostgfx and Sandra
Hopefully I can snag that last set if it’s not taken by Friday (when I get paid)

Reactions: Leevr
They stuck over but hes sold them all now and isnt doing another run by the sounds of it. so youll have to go for the wrapping method

I saw a similar set on Ali Express, not sure how they compare in quality, around the same price (£160)

Can't find it now :( It was on Ali Express somewhere, 7pcs carbon fibre (or fiber) interior trim

I saw a similar set on Ali Express, not sure how they compare in quality, around the same price (£160)

Aliexpress are all LHD, you wouldn’t find RHD anywhere else or why the custom made in the first place...

Reactions: Leevr
I'm sure I found a set that was RHD but it was the same price as yours. Are you sure wherever you got yours from haven't decided to make more and sell them?

I'm sure I found a set that was RHD but it was the same price as yours. Are you sure wherever you got yours from haven't decided to make more and sell them?

Everything is possible; it’s not like it’s rocket science, this was 2 years ago; I’m sure someone else could have done the same, but none that I’m aware of. This is my tool and my supplier isn’t authorized or willing to make more unless it’s big batch so if it’s out there, it’s not me.

Everything is possible; it’s not like it’s rocket science, this was 2 years ago; I’m sure someone else could have done the same, but none that I’m aware of. This is my tool and my supplier isn’t authorized or willing to make more unless it’s big batch so if it’s out there, it’s not me.

Have i been reading right you still have one set left for a saloon as someone dropped out?

I haven’t been getting the updates on the thread so have only seen this now.

Due to securing a new car this morning I have a set for sale if anyone’s interested?

I was going to post a thanks to larbel as they are a blooming 100% perfect fit they are awesome !

58FD5F13 3BE9 4AE1 9629 F65106CDC54E

Due to securing a new car this morning I have a set for sale if anyone’s interested?

I was going to post a thanks to larbel as they are a blooming 100% perfect fit they are awesome !

View attachment 185729

I would be interested, have you actually fitted them and removed them from your car or they still new in the box?

Reactions: Sandra
One of mine fell off today. New tape inbound. Thought at the time of fitting it didnt seem as secure as the others. Thought I'd get away with it.

Sorry sold straight away! They really are awesome !

Yep I snapped them up straight away, haven’t gotten round to fitting them as i have been on holiday for two weeks but did manage to secure a brand new set of genuine audi carbon fibre mirror caps to got with it for a ridiculously low price. So just need to get around to fitting them.

Reactions: zippster
How much you looking for ?
Yep I snapped them up straight away, haven’t gotten round to fitting them as i have been on holiday for two weeks but did manage to secure a brand new set of genuine audi carbon fibre mirror caps to got with it for a ridiculously low price. So just need to get around to fitting them.

I’ve been meaning to ask, have you fitted them yet ? Chop chop we wanna see pictures :icon thumright:

I’ve been meaning to ask, have you fitted them yet ? Chop chop we wanna see pictures :icon thumright:

No not yet. Need to get round to it but been away for two weeks. As soon as i get a day of work when my son is at nursery, so hes not climbing all over me wanting to help. I will get them sorted.

Reactions: zippster
If anyone is after a set of these I’ve just traded in my S3 so have a set ready to go.

£120 posted. They are in perfect condition and in the original packaging Larbel sent them in. Only had since June.

Reactions: almostgfx
Hmm I'm interested. How do you put them on? Stick them over the aluminium?

Hmm I'm interested. How do you put them on? Stick them over the aluminium?
3M double sided tape. Best to double it up to ensure a good fit seal. They are top quality pieces.
Ebay item 222307470093

Yeah as Leevr said. 3M double sided tape, worked really well for me. I could send you some pictures if you like? Maybe pm my your mobile number?

£120 posted. They are in perfect condition and in the original packaging Larbel sent them in. Only had since June.
would these fit the Saloon aswell. Im actually in talks with a aliexpress seller to make up some RHD for a Porsche 981 and i was going to ask about the S3. If they fit the Saloon i'll take them if you havent already promised them to someone else.