Carbon Fiber Spoiler!

terrysingh

Reaction score
hey dudes, just a few pics on my new spoiler, glued in on this weekend, and got the gloss carbon covers for the pillers on order from lltek:icon_thumright: , not sure about the black strip that goes across the rear bumper??? shall i put it on or leave the car as it is?

[URL="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/terrysingh/DSC00002.jpg"][URL="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/terrysingh/DSC00002.jpg"][URL="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/terrysingh/DSC00002.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL]

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/
DSC00003.jpg

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/
DSC00004.jpg

snuck in a new pic too...:rockwoot:

Yeah looking good mate, Good Choice.

What Alloys are they again???

oh and get a alloy tax disc holder mate, I dithched my shabby AA sleeve and got me a Alloy one, Looks loads better!!:icon_thumright:

very nice, keep up the green and black/carbon theme

looks good

alloys are fox rs 19", 8" wide on the front and 9" on the rear, i like that stagered look, same tyres all round. the black one are just new out.

gonna replace my screen soon got some nasty chips, prob get a decent holder then, or put the dealers one on thats still sitting in the dash?

i've seen these front dtm carbon spliters on a4mods.com and cant figure out who does them? gonna get a front one then the mirror covers....job done!

lltek.com its a good site there in canada! have you not heard of them?

I have of them but trying to find them in Google didn't help much.

EDIT: Oh and using LLTEK instead of ILTEK makes it easier too :keule:

You know what terry, the more I look at your car the more I love it, Odd colour but I like it,Its the black alloys that make it look how it looks.

Thats it, Fox alloys, I do remember coming across them now. Very nice.

They have a Breyton look to them.

Which Mirror covers you going for???

cheers dude, i'm gonna get the matt mirrors, i think chrome will be too bling bling! funny you should say that about the car, i've had a few hairy moments with random people knocking on my window to ask about the wheels and kit!!!! good, but not good? hence the baseball steering lock in the car!!!:gun2:

:keule: right f'ed up my rear drivers rim this morning on the way into work, had to mount a kerb to let a ambulance through, and f'ed up the rear rim......

terrysingh said:
:keule: right f'ed up my rear drivers rim this morning on the way into work, had to mount a kerb to let a ambulance through, and f'ed up the rear rim......
Can it be repaired???:sadlike:

hummm.... good idea about the carbon fiber mirror covers, but i got my matt mirror covers on order,

:wtf: still f'ed off about the rim though, cant get it repaired, elite direct are gonna sell me one at cost hopefull get it sorted tomorrow. hopefully the ambulance got where it needed to be!

1272.jpg

snuck....

snuckplay_w("S0519100")(sn
ubreve.gif
k)
v. Usage Problem A past tense and a past participle of sneak. See Usage Note at sneak

gonna stick on the black trim across the rear bumper this week end, rear looks too 'painted'.... if you know what i mean?

Terry, what did you go and do that for... yeah Im sure the ambulance got to Mcdonalds before they stopped serving Breakfast in time!!:)

Seriously though, I know how you feeling mate.

Least you have a spare now eh..well a rear spare that is.

Your Right Rear? what was you doing on the wrong side of the road..:wacko:

I think you doing the right thing regards to the rear bumper, Break it up a little and the Carbon wing Mirrors would look good but stick with the matt, Dont wanna go too dark do we!!! do you...??

ahhhh nuts. dont you start too been getting knocks at work all day about the ambulance guys, they where prob on the way too mac's and where late....etc etc, got a pic below!!!! wait for it!

:faint: The whole rim, *****!!!...

So come on then, what was you doing on the wrong side of the road:eyebrows:.;)

oi leave it out, i was on the outside lane on a dual carriageway....with a dam bus next too me!!!!!

ahh right!!! You should have hit the bus instead of mounting the kerb, Your alloys would have been ok then wouldnt they.lol

So are you getting your new alloy tomorrow then?

Put in a few extra hours at work, that will weaken the blow mate!!

funny you should say that, dam alloy for f'ed yesterday, and today someone emailed me about my old bumper thats on ebay,

new rim = £80, sold old bumper = £75

funny the way things pan out????

And where was the rear spiler from??
I love the rims - I was looking for a set myself for my black saloon, but thought it would be just tooooo much. How wrong was I ?

Still looks good with the RS4's though...

Not convinced I need the spoiler - actually quite like it without...

cheers dude,

the spoiler was from ebay from china its made of a fibreglass base covered with carbon fiber, nice and light, not one of these ABS plastic ones with fack carbon fibre stuck too it, it was for a B7 A4 but i reworked it with a bit of grinding!

Got a phone call from the wheel supplier no one seems to want too break up the sets they have in stock, :wtf:

anyone know of refurbisher that does chrome lip repairs???

Buy a new set and sell me yours, I dont mind a Scuffed one!!!...providing they cheap..:eyebrows:

Wooo hooo fixed it, loads of wetand dry paper and a stainless steel polishing mop..... and alot of elbow grease....but fixed it!!!!

elite direct been ******* me about and cant seem to get a rim on its own??? very strange????
DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00001-2.jpg

I should be able to get you a rim on it's own. Let me know if you want a price.

Hey terry, thats impressive mate, really is. Well done....Now all you have to do is stop driving on wrong side of the road.:eyebrows::icon_thumright: