Carbon Fibre bits?

M4rtysmith

Reaction score
where do people get there carbon fibre bits from? (uk) I'm after some interior parts for my 3dr.

Reactions: MKC
If you're Mr money bags there is Neidfaktor from Europe. But yeah it's serious money

Reactions: Tom.H
wow! just looked. don't want to spend that kind of money!!

Reactions: MattSedg
wow! just looked. don't want to spend that kind of money!!
Yeah..There was a guy on here who did a group buy type order on some interior carbon pieces but he might be out of them

One option is to have them carbon skinned by the likes of somebody like C6 Carbon, original part with a carbon skin over the top. At least you know it will fit 100%

Reactions: DeeGee68 and batch
Or carbon hydrodipped if you just want the look for a sensible price

Not sure if that is what @Tom.H is referring to or not. Don't have time right now to Google C6 carbon lol

Or carbon hydrodipped if you just want the look for a sensible price

Not sure if that is what @Tom.H is referring to or not. Don't have time right now to Google C6 carbon lol

Hydrodipped, how dare you :dizzy::grinning:

Nah, I meant a skin of genuine carbon fibre. Had my interior bits done on the R32

P1020914.jpg

Reactions: MattSedg and azibux1
If you're Mr money bags there is Neidfaktor from Europe. But yeah it's serious money

Just looked on there, I now need €3859.00 for the super sport seat backs, door/dash trim and MMI control panel and drinks holder, donations welcome :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: DeeGee68, Terminator x, Mark_86 and 2 others
Hydrodipped, how dare you :dizzy::grinning:

Nah, I meant a skin of genuine carbon fibre. Had my interior bits done on the R32.
Ah nice! Ha what you were saying sounded like genuine carbon that's why I wasn't sure.
Just looked on there, I now need €3859.00 for the super sport seat backs, door/dash trim and MMI control panel and drinks holder, donations welcome :tearsofjoy:

Crazy thing is that someone must pay that for those prices to be justified by them lol

Reactions: MattSedg and Tom.H
My friend is working on some carbon bits for me at the moment, he shells the existing parts. It's very much a cottage industry but his stuff is good, I can put you in touch if you want.

My friend is working on some carbon bits for me at the moment, he shells the existing parts. It's very much a cottage industry but his stuff is good, I can put you in touch if you want.

I would be interested if pricing and finishing is good!

I'm happy with it! He's just doing my tailpipe trims so when they are back, I'll put some pics up.

I'd be interested to see your tail pipes! and other bits of his work. cheers.

Reactions: batch
Had these delivered yesterday :hearteyes:

229D4BE2-5E88-4D47-B693-74C5283E9D60.jpg

Reactions: MKC and batch
Ok so a few of you were interested to see my mate's work - I wanted to share his Facebook album but settings wouldn't allow. So here are a few examples of his carbon fibre magic!

IMG 4127
IMG 4130
IMG 4131
IMG 4133
IMG 4136
IMG 4134
IMG 4138
IMG 4139

Reactions: Potterswheel, DeeGee68, pburv and 1 other person
Very nice

Keen to see your exhaust tips... Any rough guide on ETA and or cost?

Very nice

Keen to see your exhaust tips... Any rough guide on ETA and or cost?
Cost likely around £200 the set, and he takes a couple of weeks I'd guess? He's an Edition38 founder so he's METICULOUS with details.
Personally I love the R32 grille and the Cossie parts!

Reactions: pburv
Cost likely around £200 the set, and he takes a couple of weeks I'd guess? He's an Edition38 founder so he's METICULOUS with details.
Personally I love the R32 grille and the Cossie parts!
Not bad... Can't wait for the pics :D

Reactions: Potterswheel, pburv and batch
Rough location of your friend? His work does look very good.

Reactions: pburv, batch and paradigital
Reactions: DeeGee68 and batch
are you satisfied , im look ordering from them
I’ve had no issues regarding the quality of their items, and I have a few of their pieces.

They are not cheap, mainly because the use real CF, overlaid onto OEM parts, this ensures a perfect fit.

The make everything to order, so it’s not a quick turn around. Three months is typical :racer:

I’ve had no issues regarding the quality of their items, and I have a few of their pieces.

They are not cheap, mainly because the use real CF, overlaid onto OEM parts, this ensures a perfect fit.

The make everything to order, so it’s not a quick turn around. Three months is typical :racer:
They say six weeks minimum...

i want to change El Seats adjustment panel
side dash panel
and the console all together
...cause its alot of money in total... im looking real parts....

Reactions: RAF_S7
Ultimate customs for carbon. Not tested the quality. I was one of the lucky group that got the group buy.

Does anyone know who makes the short front splitter in carbon which just fills in the center section of a standard FL bumper, not one which does the whole width?