Carbon Fibre bonnet

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
Hi guys, I've recently acquired a carbon fibre bonnet from XenonzUK. I got this second hand at a fraction of the RRP.

My car is already fairly modded, and I think this will finish off the front end. I am due to fit it this Wednesday.

Below is a picture from the previous owners car and then at my house with the satin stripe removed.

What do you think?

carbon bonnet.jpg
carbon bonnet2.jpg

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Is this for weight & air cooling or just aesthetics.

Not my kinda thing, but not my car :)

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
Is this for weight & air cooling or just aesthetics.

Not my kinda thing, but not my car :)

All three really. The middle vent does actually vent, it is lighter than the standard bonnet I am told and I also think it looks good. I think it looks fairly aggressive but I am hoping it suits the car once fitted.
Trax.jpg

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Personally I prefer the look of original bonnet, its clean & lets be honest its a more refined car than detroit muscle so to speak.

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
Personally I prefer the look of original bonnet, its clean & lets be honest its a more refined car than detroit muscle so to speak.
I hear you, I am going to fit it and see how I feel after a few weeks.

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
I like it, and I like that people also like to personalise their cars :racer:

When I started (lightly) modding my S7 there was almost zero being done on the C7/7.5 platform in the UK. :thumbs up:

Eric_BiTDI

A7 S Line BiTDI
I like it, and I like that people also like to personalise their cars :racer:

When I started (lightly) modding my S7 there was almost zero being done on the C7/7.5 platform in the UK. :thumbs up:
I’ve noticed there’s not a lot happening in the modded A7/S7/RS7 area tbh and I know the forum is very quiet.
I’ve always modded cars and can’t wait to get this on tomorrow

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
I’ve noticed there’s not a lot happening in the modded A7/S7/RS7 area tbh and I know the forum is very quiet.
I’ve always modded cars and can’t wait to get this on tomorrow
You should keep an eye on the US AudiZine forum :thumbs up: