Carbon Fibre bonnet

Eric_RS6

Audi RS6 C7
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've recently acquired a carbon fibre bonnet from XenonzUK. I got this second hand at a fraction of the RRP.

My car is already fairly modded, and I think this will finish off the front end. I am due to fit it this Wednesday.

Below is a picture from the previous owners car and then at my house with the satin stripe removed.

What do you think?

Carbon bonnet
Carbon bonnet2

Is this for weight & air cooling or just aesthetics.

Not my kinda thing, but not my car :)

Reactions: Eric_RS6
Is this for weight & air cooling or just aesthetics.

Not my kinda thing, but not my car :)

All three really. The middle vent does actually vent, it is lighter than the standard bonnet I am told and I also think it looks good. I think it looks fairly aggressive but I am hoping it suits the car once fitted.
Trax

Personally I prefer the look of original bonnet, its clean & lets be honest its a more refined car than detroit muscle so to speak.

Personally I prefer the look of original bonnet, its clean & lets be honest its a more refined car than detroit muscle so to speak.
I hear you, I am going to fit it and see how I feel after a few weeks.

I like it, and I like that people also like to personalise their cars :racer:

When I started (lightly) modding my S7 there was almost zero being done on the C7/7.5 platform in the UK. :thumbs up:

I like it, and I like that people also like to personalise their cars :racer:

When I started (lightly) modding my S7 there was almost zero being done on the C7/7.5 platform in the UK. :thumbs up:
I’ve noticed there’s not a lot happening in the modded A7/S7/RS7 area tbh and I know the forum is very quiet.
I’ve always modded cars and can’t wait to get this on tomorrow

I’ve noticed there’s not a lot happening in the modded A7/S7/RS7 area tbh and I know the forum is very quiet.
I’ve always modded cars and can’t wait to get this on tomorrow
You should keep an eye on the US AudiZine forum :thumbs up:

it should compliment the black wheels , grill etc i would think , look forward to seeing the final result

9AA05FEB 4135 4E88 8AE8 CE4D3C8AE525

15F23FB5 BBD4 4FF4 8753 FFC6D2789605

11461E7C 7974 488A A620 ABB8701E6275

So it’s on and fitted. I love it personally. i have had to add the gloss black stripes to cover a small scratch at the front - most other bits are gloss black so it matches. (When it’s clean!!)

Reactions: rihardsss and +robster+a7+tdi