Carbon Interior

rxs1407

Reaction score
I sell Carbon Fibre for motorbikes, and as such have a fetish..
I looked inside a S4 and saw CF trim... Said to saleman i NEED that on my car, cant have it... S4 only !!

So has anyone covered there trim?? Or can u buy repalcement ones in CF?? As i'm not a lover of the 3M cover, still looks like plastic to me..

Any advice or pics??

Dodge

If i got a complete set and sent these away, would there be a market for pure CF trim?

This guy posts a lot on audizine, as the yanks are mad for cf.Theyd have cf seats if they could.Matt @ocarbon has tried many diff weaves and colours and appear to be quite good according some mates from across the pond.There are removal guides for the centre console somewhere on this site too
Check out this silver carbon fiber trim set we’re working on…

Last edited:
This guy posts a lot on audizine, as the yanks are mad for cf.They have cf seats if they could.Matt @ocarbon has tried many diff weaves and colours and appear to be quite good according some mates from across the pond.There are removal guides for the centre console somewhere on this site too
Check out this silver carbon fiber trim set we’re working on…

Joined the other forum and wow love the CF..
Here is pic of my Triumph
DSC_0123.jpg

All hamd made and pre preg... I would have all CF in the car as well... Just need a complete set to mould from... I guess ebay..

Sorry i want the old stuff the silver or black, damaged or good.. I want to use these as moulds for making CF ones..
As i recon i can supply just as good quality and a lot cheaper..
dodge