Carista App

Only the “step 6” on TSR which didn’t fix the issue...

Il try a few more updates then il buy the dongle to activate it.
I think I'll buy VCP instead as I believe it's a similar cost? Might be more worth it

Just purchased a Carista OBD2 adapter - gonna test TSR enabling w. virtual cockpit

Gone a bit quiet on the Carista front - my beta expired... Hoping to get it activated again soon. Has there been any more updates?

Hi just waiting for my 2018 B9, what good mods can be done on this platform. I did a few on my B8.5.
Cheers

So having just looked there isn't really much available. I would have liked footwell lights enabled for all colour settings not just individual

Just purchased an A4 B9 recently and I previously used Carista app/dongle with my old car. So far on the A4 i've enabled via Beta enrolment-

Things that do work when enabled within the Carista App-
1. Needle Sweep
2. High Beam Assist (although i've unticked this for now as i do find i can react quicker most of the time)
3. Oil temperature gauge in the lap timer enabled on MFD not MMI though
4. Scandinavian lights enabled (Rear DRLS + Front) loved this feature by default on my previous car
5. 4 sweeps when toggling indicator stalk instead of 3

Things that don't work when enabled within the Carista App -
1. Beep on lock/unlock using alarm system (loved this feature on my previous car but doesn't seem to work on the A4, I have emailed Carista about this and the rest below.
2. Refuel Quantity in the MFD

Can't think of any others off the top of my head but if anyone else recommends any useful features to enable on the A4 B9 or how to get the ones i couldn't get working then please let me know! :sign imnew:

So having just looked there isn't really much available. I would have liked footwell lights enabled for all colour settings not just individual

I couldn't see any options for Ambient lightning? All i have on my MMI currently is to adjust the brightness and it's only white :sorry:. Wish i could change colours like my old car.

Beep when locking doesn't work on mine either. I was on beta testing & told em, but it still doesn't work on the latest 7.1 release.

Just purchased an A4 B9 recently and I previously used Carista app/dongle with my old car. So far on the A4 i've enabled via Beta enrolment-

Things that do work when enabled within the Carista App-
1. Needle Sweep
2. High Beam Assist (although i've unticked this for now as i do find i can react quicker most of the time)
3. Oil temperature gauge in the lap timer enabled on MFD not MMI though
4. Scandinavian lights enabled (Rear DRLS + Front) loved this feature by default on my previous car
5. 4 sweeps when toggling indicator stalk instead of 3

Things that don't work when enabled within the Carista App -
1. Beep on lock/unlock using alarm system (loved this feature on my previous car but doesn't seem to work on the A4, I have emailed Carista about this and the rest below.
2. Refuel Quantity in the MFD

Can't think of any others off the top of my head but if anyone else recommends any useful features to enable on the A4 B9 or how to get the ones i couldn't get working then please let me know! :sign imnew:

had my a4 b9 for 4 years nearly and I also done the high beam assist and find it isnt That quick. Might be me worrying as no one’s flashed me. I’ll be sad to see it go but family needs etc been solid and still one of the best looking cars on the road

Beep when locking doesn't work on mine either. I was on beta testing & told em, but it still doesn't work on the latest 7.1 release.
Was you able to get Refuel quantity to show in the MFD?

I have emailed the devs at Carista about the options not working so we shall see what they can do as my 1 month paid subscription runs out in couple weeks or so.

Was you able to get Refuel quantity to show in the MFD?

I have emailed the devs at Carista about the options not working so we shall see what they can do as my 1 month paid subscription runs out in couple weeks or so.
Mine tells me how many miles I have left if that's what you mean but I do have the virtual cockpit. I've sent you a PM

So I disabled start stop a while ago using Carista. I reactivated it again but it still don't work nothing has changed. The app says it's active but it isn't. I know it's not the battery a it's pretty new, less than 12months old. Anyone else has this?

So I disabled start stop a while ago using Carista. I reactivated it again but it still don't work nothing has changed. The app says it's active but it isn't. I know it's not the battery a it's pretty new, less than 12months old. Anyone else has this?
Sorted it. It seems I had to turn the Aircon unit off & then back on. It's working again anyway