Carista Fault codes?

Thundercliffe81

Reaction score
Hi all.
Google not much help on this. Found some codes and can't find the descriptions of them.

Anybody know a good database? Ross codes or whatever doesn't seem to have them.

3facf21f434b652a08eeb001f7312b19.jpg

9a3c29d1ff545031f6d4b60d4ca3d3cf.jpg

Expected the valve fault as they're unplugged but would be great to know what the others are if you guys have any info? @DeanoC any clues bud? Don't want to reset things I don't understand or things that need attention.

Cheers lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Screen shot it then clear codes if it comes back theres a fault somewere.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Screen shot it then clear codes if it comes back theres a fault somewere.

Yeah I'm aware of some of the faults. I'll clear them. But thrown up 4-5 others with no description. Grrrr.

PM our resident expert DJAlix, he tends to know alot about fault codes...

@Thundercliffe81 how many times you scanned? On mine some codes disappear on a rescan without me clearing

Scanned twice. Reset once. Lost 4 of the 6 faults. Kept 2 engine fault codes. No CEL though. Nothing like that. Think it's related to the valves still. Will plug them back up and scan again.

Reactions: Keef
Mine and my colleagues throw up errors with odb11 i get the same front camera one also a sat nav one.... Audi say no faults found so i live with it....

Mine and my colleagues throw up errors with odb11 i get the same front camera one also a sat nav one.... Audi say no faults found so i live with it....

Really? I mean yeah, when it's been in they picked up on the valves and an abs background fault somehow linked to the valves too (god knows how that's related) but none of these others.

But temperamental is it?

Yeah I have no issues with the car. I also get a problem with ground on the heated seats... God knows what thats about they still work and i haven't been shocked by them yet

Yeah I have no issues with the car. I also get a problem with ground on the heated seats... God knows what thats about they still work and i haven't been shocked by them yet

Haha

Reactions: cjp2k