Carpet Mat lugs

H2o-uk

Reaction score
Anybody know if I can get some new carpet mat lugs as the ones that I have dont ahve any tops on them and I cant get the mats to locate properly and they keep slipping around under my feet. Alternatively a set of mats with lugs ?

Thanks as always, youe help is much appreciated.

i'm interested in this too.

I baught some mats last year from ebay, but they didnt come with the tops and they just slowly slide up into the footwell and get all mangled...

better off getting yourself one of those devices to fit poppers. decent chandlers will sort that out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-BLACK-EFFECT-PRESS-STUDS-POPPERS-SETTING-TOOLS_W0QQitemZ380090219248QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Clothing?hash=item380090219248&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Like that?

yep, that kind of thing, but I wouldn't expect eBay quality to last. get the ones they use on yachts (or classic cars) to popper covers down. they stay down when popped

I had the same problem on my A4....the top clips appeared to have long gone and the mats would move about and end up gathering under the pedals...not good!
Eventually (courtesy of a thread on here somewhere!) managed to find the part number of a Votex accessory kit consisting of all-new clips and securing bits for my A4 carpets.
I don't know if it covers earlier A4's as I think the carpet fixing method might have changed in 98/99? but the kit covered my car perfectly.
The number is 8D0 061 493 , the kit wasn't expensive, less than a fiver from my local Audi main stealer...............

Cheers Nessy, I'll pay them a visit tommorow.

mine pop onto pegs, mat has holes and they just clip over

Just spoken to my local Audi dealer and they seem to think that part number is no good :( Does anyone have ETKA that can look up on there.

IIRC the number doesn't come up on Etka as the part number is that of an Accessory Part?
Now you mention it think that my dealer had to look up another part of his system to confirm it was the right part?
Its defo the right number, here are scans of the bag my kit came in , along with the instruction leaflet......

mat1.jpg

mat2.jpg

Cheers nessy, I think I'll print that out and pay them a visit.

Just been down to the local Audi dealership, and the parts guy was quite helpful and did actually look around on his system. However Computer said NO ! this part is no longer available.