Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
993turboDodge Charger 1969

I was just putting a car on the car wall and think to my self, if I had kept that car it would be worth 3 to 4 time what I got for it. I have added other cars that I just loved and wished I still had due to the experience of owning, driving or just living with. Walking out your front door and looking at acres of lime green of your 1969 Dodge Charger is hard to beat.

So which cars do you want back in your life and why?

Reactions: Raiden, Audi Bairn and Charlie Farley
I miss this car the most. not the bills though!
B50

Reactions: oldoiler, Audi Bairn and Charlie Farley
I miss this.
It was 9 yrs old when I bought it and had only 80t km on the meter. Only problem was the number of doors. It was a real gem.

Attachments

• DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    370.4 KB · Views: 87
  • RIMG0121.JPG
    RIMG0121.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 83
e59a2beefcb3c40baae73105a5a4ff3b.jpg

Subaru P1 WR press demo car P1 pvp 0002/1000 had loads of hidden pro drive technical wizardry . Went like a scalded cat . Had 280bhp at crank . Had it dyno tested after a stage 1 map and it was kicking out 390bhp at wheels and it was very very under spec weight at 970kg with full acc pack. Only sold it as was having a race bike crises and wasn’t using it ! Scared every passenger and myself every time I drove it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andy Butcher and Raiden
Too many

MK1 Golf GTi 8v in black
MK2 Golf GTi 16v in oak green full leather
MK5 R32

The wife had a Clio V6 when we met

I remember when I sold the MK2 about 17 years ago this dude turned up with £1700 in £5 notes. Opened the bag and they stunk of

Took the money to the bank and they tried to refuse them. I said to them you have too take them it’s legal tender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: daytonamart
FTB 849J

Kept if for 37-years and then let it go
Crying Too Much Smiley

Leaving after a recent visit for some TLC: P1010970

Reactions: Raiden and daytonamart