Casino Royale

silver75

Big Ron
Pretty damn good film, absolutely loved it, best Bond in ages imo :thumbsup:
 

Rev-head

Registered User
hopefully going to see this in the next few days ..........
 

smitch

Registered User
Getting sick to death of having the advertising for it shoved down my throat, it's ****** everywhere!
 

batwad

Registered User
Loved the film, Daniel Craig was good and he does work as Bond. Hopefully not spoiling much, as I think the plot is well publicised, but I found myself not too convinced at the start of the film by DC as Bond. But because the film is about how he came to be Bond and why he's how he is you come away at the end thinking "damn, this guy really is Bond" :)

The only thing that let the film down is the plague of Product Placement.

"Let me just send this email on my SONY VAIO NOTEBOOK AVAILABLE FROM PC WORLD"

"I'll call M on MY SONY ERICSSON MOBILE PHONE AVAILABLE FROM THE LINK"

"LOOK AT MY SHINY OMEGA WATCH"

Although being in the Omega club myself, I didn't mind the last one too much
 

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Moderator
Watching it tomorrow at 5pm, don't spoil it anymore please.... :p
 

silver75

Big Ron
batwad said:
Loved the film, Daniel Craig was good and he does work as Bond. Hopefully not spoiling much, as I think the plot is well publicised, but I found myself not too convinced at the start of the film by DC as Bond. But because the film is about how he came to be Bond and why he's how he is you come away at the end thinking "damn, this guy really is Bond" :)

The only thing that let the film down is the plague of Product Placement.

"Let me just send this email on my SONY VAIO NOTEBOOK AVAILABLE FROM PC WORLD"

"I'll call M on MY SONY ERICSSON MOBILE PHONE AVAILABLE FROM THE LINK"

"LOOK AT MY SHINY OMEGA WATCH"

Although being in the Omega club myself, I didn't mind the last one too much


true! this film has the most blatant advertising ive ever seen in a film but have you noticed the ads on TV.. "be like bond.. buy this computer!"
 

joost

Registered User
silver75 said:
true! this film has the most blatant advertising ive ever seen in a film but have you noticed the ads on TV.. "be like bond.. buy this computer!"

What, even worse than Audi's in 'I Robot'??
 

joost

Registered User
******! Can't really blame the companies though, anyone with an ounce of sense would realise that the new Bond film's going to be on the popular side.
 

HOUCH

Registered User
Overall loved it missed Q branch toys etc I agree too much advertising was watching wating for that line" THE NAMES BOND!! SONY BOND!!!!!!"
 

batwad

Registered User
Worst film for advertising ever: Blade III.

"I love killing vampires while listening to ITUNES ON MY IPOD FROM APPLE I LOVE STEVE JOBS HE GIVES A GREAT BJ"
 

pimpeda3

Registered User
yea good film, craig made an excellent bond.

only bit i didn't like was a crappy 15 min bit nearer the end where he's basically in love and all the romantic stuff before the film kicks in again when he gets the phone call about the money
 

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Moderator
Pretty good film I must say, welcome back 007. :gun2:




Bond gets battered a bit in this one though lol :aggressive:
 

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Moderator
CARACTERE007 said:
must get off my *** to go and watch this then!


Welcome back 007! LOL :moa:
 

RobinA3

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
i went to see it with the girlfriend on saturday night in swindon and i loved it

i thought it would be crap with the new guy but he proper did pull it off

best bond since connery in my opinion

also it was a very good story line, 9.5/10 for me!
 

Randomjim

Registered User
Saw it the other day and it gets the thumbs up from me, would of liked to of seen more of the dbs though.
 

Rev-head

Registered User
very good ....and the story line was the best bit ......not see through ending
 

pimpeda3

Registered User
RobinG40 said:
i went to see it with the girlfriend on saturday night in swindon and i loved it

i thought it would be crap with the new guy but he proper did pull it off

best bond since connery in my opinion

also it was a very good story line, 9.5/10 for me!

yea good storyline however they should have shown a bit more of the poker scenes, there was one scene when he came back to the table and the film cut straight away to a bit later, without showing any of the action. also the DBS scene was pathetic, they should have had a bit of a chase etc
 
Top