Cat Sh*t!!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Any tips on stopping the bleeding things from pooing in my garden, so annoying when the little one cant play in the grass coz its covered in sh*t!!!

They aren't my cats and I think they are just random ones from the 'hood' rather than owned by anyone.

Cheers
Nilz

I would sure like to know the answer to this one as well. Im sick fed up when they dig up my garden. :) x

Lol, apparently Citrus deters them, but I have also read that they can end up eating it and then you know what happens next.....in your garden!!

cat repellent! We use Garlic, crushed and grinded into a paste and then diluted with water. sprinkle that all over the lawn. Works wonders

Reactions: Nilz
I've seen cats do some damage before. My leg being one of them. It jumped out of a bush when I was walking my puppy at the time, it went for my dog which I picked up by the lead quickly. It then made mincemeat of my leg - I was wearing shorts at the time when I was living abroad. After it retracted its claws, I gave it a full right boot. It didn't wake up. I had to get rabies shots for 6 months afterwards costing me hundreds of pounds as the travel insurance wouldn't cover it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Kill it. Kill them all. If it has a collar take it off after you've killed it and burn the collar. Ring the owner and tell them their cat is dead and to buy a real pet like a dog.

Lemongrass or anything with citronella is meant to work. Get a lawn sprinkler and they might learn to not bother with your garden. Or kill them.

Reactions: fingermouse, Artimus and Paradox1
I
Never thought that this forum was for morons but I see I was mistaken no wonder this country is in a mess. goodbye.

Yep, try the garlic, water it into the beds and the grass, it will stink.

The other best option is to get a cat. This will stop other cats from using your garden, and your cat will not **** on it's own doorstep.

My little kitten was shot by some nasty piece of work last year with a air rifle. Had an operation to save her leg. All is well now, but it wasn't a nice thing to happen.

Any tips on stopping the bleeding things from pooing in my garden, so annoying when the little one cant play in the grass coz its covered in sh*t!!!

They aren't my cats and I think they are just random ones from the 'hood' rather than owned by anyone.

Cheers
Nilz

Nilz,

I had the same issue mate.

I say HAD because i don't have the issue anymore after buying one of these things:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PestBye-Bat...TF8&qid=1370847155&sr=8-4&keywords=cat+garden

Yes they do work.

I've seen cats do some damage before. My leg being one of them. It jumped out of a bush when I was walking my puppy at the time, it went for my dog which I picked up by the lead quickly. It then made mincemeat of my leg - I was wearing shorts at the time when I was living abroad. After it retracted its claws, I gave it a full right boot. It didn't wake up. I had to get rabies shots for 6 months afterwards costing me hundreds of pounds as the travel insurance wouldn't cover it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Kill it. Kill them all. If it has a collar take it off after you've killed it and burn the collar. Ring the owner and tell them their cat is dead and to buy a real pet like a dog.

Lemongrass or anything with citronella is meant to work. Get a lawn sprinkler and they might learn to not bother with your garden. Or kill them.

As said, you are a moron. Those cats could be a disabled persons pet, how do people in wheelchairs walk dogs?!
squirt them with a water gun if you see them. Citrus doesnt deter my cats, nor do the sonic things. Why not get a cat yourself, they are teratorial, the offending cats will unlikely come back.

My gran used to swear by filling 1L empty bottles with water and place them all around the garden. I believe cats hate water and she never had any problems with them after that. Its an old wifeys trick and have seen many OAP's gardens with bottles in them so its worth a try.

My gran used to swear by filling 1L empty bottles with water and place them all around the garden. I believe cats hate water and she never had any problems with them after that. Its an old wifeys trick and have seen many OAP's gardens with bottles in them so its worth a try.

My cats are as awkward as me. when it comes to water they love it!
One goes out on the driest of summer nights and comes home soaking wet, and chirrupping about it, we dry him off, and he goes and does it again! Maybe judderman has been trying to drown him or something and failed, the cat goes back to torment him!

I recently dug a fish pond into the garden, and before emptying it 2 of our three cats were seen sitting in it almost fully under water of there own accord.

I
Never thought that this forum was for morons but I see I was mistaken no wonder this country is in a mess. goodbye.

@udi A3 said:
  • As said, you are a moron. Those cats could be a disabled persons pet, how do people in wheelchairs walk dogs?!
    squirt them with a water gun if you see them. Citrus doesnt deter my cats, nor do the sonic things. Why not get a cat yourself, they are teratorial, the offending cats will unlikely come back.​

• I'm not a moron. A cat tried to go for my puppy. It then shredded my leg so I kicked it. Same as I kicked a dog that tried to kill another dog a few years ago. I love dogs and love my dogs, but I have no hesitation in protecting my dogs when I need to.

Re the disabled person's pet, where the hell did that come from? There are many dog walking services that could take a disabled person's dog out or their carer could.​

Reactions: Artimus
sounds a bit gross but if you have a friend neighbor maybe get some dog s**t and put it around your garden for a about a week. You'll have no problems after that. I've had problems with cats s*****g in my front garden I just let my dog do his thing on the garden every now and then leave it for a while then clear it up.

Dog poo does not work sadly! I have a dog and little pussies still enter my garden looking for birds and mice! Even when i see a cat and then let the dog out to scatter said feline, it still returns!

one day my dog will catch it though!

i have heard lion poo works, i kid you not! Cats recognise the smell of a super feline in the area and back the shiz away! A little hard to obtain though!

Reactions: JudderMan
BB gun through the cat flap.

Started about 12 months ago and the sitting of cats in the back garden has dropped.

Its not really powerful enough to do any harm, just enough of a shock and off they go.

Lion poo or jeyes fluid works a treat.

I lost an arm getting the lion poo so won't be doin that again, lol.

Jeyes in a little container with holes in the top worked a treat.

Reactions: JudderMan
As said, you are a moron. Those cats could be a disabled persons pet, how do people in wheelchairs walk dogs?!
squirt them with a water gun if you see them. Citrus doesnt deter my cats, nor do the sonic things. Why not get a cat yourself, they are teratorial, the offending cats will unlikely come back.

^^^^
Yes they are Territorial, that's why they s*it in other gardens, not there own.

It was old retired people that poisened my dads cat.

I dislike all pets myself, got no time for dog walking etc... I try to have a life instead. Lol

Dog poo does not work sadly! I have a dog and little pussies still enter my garden looking for birds and mice! Even when i see a cat and then let the dog out to scatter said feline, it still returns!

one day my dog will catch it though!

i have heard lion poo works, i kid you not! Cats recognise the smell of a super feline in the area and back the shiz away! A little hard to obtain though!

works for me

BB gun through the cat flap.

Started about 12 months ago and the sitting of cats in the back garden has dropped.

Its not really powerful enough to do any harm, just enough of a shock and off they go.

You shoot cats?

Keep the grass short & mix wood chip mulch into flower beds so if they dig they get splinters and no more cat crap. :)

I use a mixture of pepper and bone meal, seems to work on the "cats from hell"

I'm not a moron.
Re the disabled person's pet, where the hell did that come from? There are many dog walking services that could take a disabled person's dog out or their carer could.[/INDENT]
[*]
[/LIST]

My missus is in a wheelchair... moron.

bowl of anti-freeze

here is another moron. ^^^

I dont have a problem with cats sh*t, but I do have a problem with one cat around my bit which likes to sleep on the roofs of cars in the car park where I stay....... always coming out to find my car covered in paw prints :(