Celebrities you've met

Your just jealous Silver75 I got to sign somewhere else on MING more personal...:yum: :eyebrows: :undwech:

28v6 said:
Your just jealous Silver75 I got to sign somewhere else on MING more personal...:yum: :eyebrows: :undwech:

ugly_girl.jpeg

ming blue :undwech:

JOKE ming !:beerchug: :friends:

I'm an angel in disguise, don't think anything otherwise..
21.gif

silver75 said:
ugly_girl.jpeg

ming blue :undwech:

JOKE ming !:beerchug: :friends:

I Like ginger, nice set of teeth, could eat an apple through a tennis racket!!!

A4Quattro said:
holy ****, there's celebs galore here, the only person i have met is Nick Mason from pink floyd! (at his company ten tenths)

I meet Nick at Audi when he was getting his car, He let me drive his RS4 and RS6, he was a share holder in H R Owen, think he still is and I used to work there,

Ten tenths is his company and my cousin does some work for him every so often

Through my cousin I have also meet

Stirling Moss
racetrack.jpg

I was helping him out trackside, this car Moss used to race and he was really pleased to see it again

Gee thanks Marmite... :blush: howz about you silver75 and 28v6? am I your type? this is what I really look like... aren't I lush?? shame I didn't have my milk-bottle glasses with me when I had that portrait taken.. it would've gone really well with the pink ribbon in my hair.. doh!

By the sounds of thing you got a great personality and sense of humour, so you can get away with the looks!

Like the cardigan, where you buy it from??

think I'll have some real bling silver braces on my teeth soon too!!

to honest.......never trust that as a start of a sentence
1 bottle of Jd, couple of shots, Bottle of Champange and little money spent on beauty products you'll be OK

little bit of money!!! nah... au naturel beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and yep, all the men I've ever had are 'blind' and I repel men. Can't understand why..

Yeah, but it broke during the photo shoot! You'll just have to take her as you find her...:eyebrows: :blink: :sex: :o.k:

The bad new is...

Ming showed me her "Knob" the other day... ain't that right Ming?:blush::faint: :undwech:

3some? got to get 1 interested first!!

yeh, showed you my big blue hard knob...!!

28v6 said:
Does that "Thick Brick" Dave Moyes of Everton count?? Tw4t was in my Maths, English & Geography classes at Secondary... and he's still a Ham Shank!

Errrr.. Then theres:

Jim Kerr of Simple Minds ( Don't ask!)
Joe Elliot of Def Leppard..**Swoon**:faint:
Peter Cox - Go West
Tony Haddley - errrr... we'll leave that one there..
Annette Crosby - One Foot In the Grave
Brian Downey - Thin Lizzy
Guy Pratt - Pink Floyd/Roxy Music/ Icehouse.

And "Piesta Resistance"... VIP passes to Billy Idol @ Murrayfield and met the man himself!:thrashi: :thrashi: :thrashi: :rock: :rock:

Jim Kerr????

Has he got a brother called Wayne?????

Ming Blue said:

I thought we agreed No more standing out in the Cold!!:keule: that way your "knob" won't be so colourful & cold...:no::haha:

LOL............:laugh:

To Mick i can not stand Nick Nairn any man that wears make up at the drop of a hat and cooks food professionally is not top of my list

Ming Blue said:

This is just wrong by the way........... i had a vision of you been a nice girl as well:ermm:

Rev-head said:
This is just wrong by the way........... i had a vision of you been a nice girl as well:ermm:

She is..!!

Rev-head said:

like I said angel in disguise...all the blurb is just sheer entertainment for you guys.. if I met any of you I'd probably run a mile, cos I'm so shy.. and ugly (as per pic posted by good old silver75).. :puke2:

Is it Ming by name, ming by nature then???

Marmite, what engine you running in your Mini???

Did I read that correctly...

"PUT UP A REAL PIC AND WE CAN PULL ON IT THEN??":sex: :blush::scared2:

Disgusting!:slap: :faint:

smitch said:
Marmite, what engine you running in your Mini???

1275 GT lump single carb
Goes OK, better then I thought really, It is a great drive and loadsa fun!!!!:arco:

28v6 said:
Did I read that correctly...

"PUT UP A REAL PIC AND WE CAN PULL ON IT THEN??":sex: :blush::scared2:

Disgusting!:slap: :faint:

Na thats your thought of the day!!!

No who did I lend mt laminator to....???

Hee...Hee...Hee You thought it first bro' I was just querying a possible Typo thats all:yes: ;)