Celebrities you've met

Tim Stuart

Reaction score
To kick start this thread off, I've met (as in spoken to, not seen on the street)

Nigel Mansell
Jenson Button
John Watson
Tiff Needell
Quentin Wilson (!)
Gail Porter (before she had kids and got alapaecia):hubbahubba:
Jamie Redknapp
Sir Stanley Matthews
George Best:beerchug:
Rodney Marsh:beerchug:
Boy George:undwech:

Not a huge list but...
John Major
Chris Eubank
Tiff Needel
Derek Bell

Naima the little french chick that used to be in the now forgotten rnb group "the honeys" got her number too :cool:
....there might be a couple of others cant remember though

Ruby wax
Jackass
Tony Hawk
Mel B
Armin Van Buuren
Lange
Agnelli & Nelison
Joey Negro

and last but not least....Dafny & Celest (oow stick you your mama too...any ya daaady)

Chris Evans and Billie Piper cos they used to live near me.

Frank Bruno, met him at a show

Seb Fontain cos i used to go to school with his missus

johnny wilkinson went to my school, and i used to play bulldog with ugo monye who plays rugby for harlequins and england squad

Tim Henman went to my school but he doesn't really count as a celebrity!

Mainly met a lot of footballers, but my best memory was eating at a restuarant in Knutsford with an ex, and Posh and Becks walk in, then sit at the table right next to us. Had a freindly chat with him about the game (we just lost at home to Liverpool 1-0 that day, he gave the free-kick away for them to score!) Told him not to worry as we'll get the scouse t**ts back, to which he had a giggle.

I met Bobby Robson in Newcastle when he was still Manager of NUFC. He was given the button to switch on the Christmas lights that night in toon.

Randomjim said:
johnny wilkinson went to my school, and i used to play bulldog with ugo monye who plays rugby for harlequins and england squad

erm...you went to the same school as me then lol...LWC...
small world :p

Jodie Marsh
Jordan
Frank Bruno
Victoria Beckham (in Bluewater Shoppping Centre), not that anyone could get near her!

Ian Rankin
George Best
Jools Holland

I'm not particularly star-struck, but way back in about 1980, Paul McCartney had booked the old Hippodrome in Eastbourne to rehearse his new album. One night, after his session, he & Linda came into the pub nearby for a swift 'un before driving back to Peasmarsh. My brother and I just happened to be there, so we necked a couple with them. Nice people.

Randomjim said:
Is a small world, how old are you?

19. I was only there for 2 years though (year 4th and 5th form).

The two guys from Journey South (would'nt call them v famous), but that's who I've met in Jumpin Jaks, had a kiss and a cuddle.. :whistle2:

holy ****, there's celebs galore here, the only person i have met is Nick Mason from pink floyd! (at his company ten tenths)

Mainly footballers but not necessarily A list! -
David Dunn
David May
Colin Hendry
Lucas Neill
Brett Ormerod

I was out drinking with David R one time...we were well oiled and decided to join my sister and a few of her mates in visiting the local (uber crap) nightclub...
Through the drink David R saw Sophie Ellis Bextor...
In the nightclub...

Only it wasn't...even with David's glasses on...it wasn't. Not even close.

That's the closest I've come to anyone famous.

Ess_Three said:
saw Sophie Ellis Bextor....

familyguy1.gif
Sophie_Ellis_Bextor.jpg

anyone else see the resemblance or is it just me...:unsure:

Top of the list has to be...

Frank Biela
John Bintcliffe

:)

Met Nick Park a couple of times too, although only because he went to my school (albeit a while before me) and he reappeared from time to time. I suppose I've met Wallace too, but more on a technicality because his general style and dress sense has to be based on the chap who was head of English there!

Like sam_20vturbo I've met Armin Van Buuren a couple of times, also Tiesto and Corsten.

I know a lot of UK Producers/DJs (and a handful in Germany/Netherlands/USA too), but they're more mates and/or people I've done work for/with; so I suppose it'd be cheating to name them! ...Add to that I'd probably be linched for knowing a couple of them given some of their crimes! :undwech::lmfao:

I've known :)whistle2:) a couple of dancers/promo girls too over the years, and some of them are sort of celebrities in their other careers ... :hubbahubba:

Regards,

Rob.

I've met John Bintcliffe too, at Sinclair Audi. Had had a few photos taken with him by the touring car (inside and outside).. and he signed my bum cheek and Audi baseball cap. I asked him where Biele was.. John was not impressed!

I have meet:-

Nick Mason
Mark nofflur(spelt wrong sorry)
JK
Johnthan Price
Decland (ant and dec)
Claire buckfield
Guy who played fenner in bad girls
fergal Sharkey (he drives an Audi)
Pierce Brosnon
Phil drummond (DJ)
DJ Luck
Simon Philips (capitol Radio DJ)
Bruce byran (actor from the Bill)
Henry Kelly
Craig David

All I can remember for now

DMX (rapper)
Snoop Dogg (rapper)
The Game (rapper)

they are the most famous ones. met a few footballers as well, and a few other very minor celebs

marmite said:
I have meet:-

Nick Mason
Mark nofflur(spelt wrong sorry)
JK
Johnthan Price
Decland (ant and dec)
Claire buckfield
Guy who played fenner in bad girls
fergal Sharkey (he drives an Audi)
Pierce Brosnon
Phil drummond (DJ)
DJ Luck
Simon Philips (capitol Radio DJ)
Bruce byran (actor from the Bill)
Henry Kelly
Craig David

All I can remember for now

You're virtually a celebrity yourself!

Not many for me...

Lou Ferrigno (Not sure how you spell his name, but the Hulk anyway!)

Nick Nairn..sorry to say
John Rankin
James Martin

The above when i was doing cooking demo at SECC few years back

Alex Salmond
Vanessa Philps(wrong spelling i know)
In Moscow a couple of Presidents from the Baltic States and a few filmy type people in Las Vegas

Rev-head said:
Nick Nairn..sorry to say
John Rankin
James Martin

The above when i was doing cooking demo at SECC few years back

Alex Salmond
Vanessa Philps(wrong spelling i know)
In Moscow a couple of Presidents from the Baltic States and a few filmy type people in Las Vegas

Wee story there rev????????:whistle2:

Robbie Earl opened one my dads restaurant, most of the snooker players ..again pops restaurant. Mr Dyson from that dyson hoover fame.... he wasnt a happy bunny that day!

Does that "Thick Brick" Dave Moyes of Everton count?? Tw4t was in my Maths, English & Geography classes at Secondary... and he's still a Ham Shank!

Errrr.. Then theres:

Jim Kerr of Simple Minds ( Don't ask!)
Joe Elliot of Def Leppard..**Swoon**:faint:
Peter Cox - Go West
Tony Haddley - errrr... we'll leave that one there..
Annette Crosby - One Foot In the Grave
Brian Downey - Thin Lizzy
Guy Pratt - Pink Floyd/Roxy Music/ Icehouse.

And "Piesta Resistance"... VIP passes to Billy Idol @ Murrayfield and met the man himself!:thrashi: :thrashi: :thrashi: :rock: :rock: