Central door locking fault and many more

Steveroberts1971

Reaction score
Has anybody else had the central door locking fault after the update, my car is still in the garage after still having problems if not being able to lock the rear n/s back door. Dealership have now confirmed they have swapped the back lock and still monitoring, seems a common problem??
Car still has a whining noise when turning left and right on an incline, anybody else had that issue as well?
Had numerous issues with this car and May ask the dealership they can do anything to swap the car even after 2 years ownership and 15k on the clock, not sure this is a starter unless anyone else has had success in this area?
Any help much appreciated, many thanks

2 years in, they wont swap the car out.

However approach audi uk about all the issues, ask for extended warranty.

I have lost faith in the car unfortunately and think I will have to move the car on which is a shame as lovely looking car and ride, but it’s something every other week. When speaking Audi dealership , it’s just another common fault is the reply and waiting for update from Audi AG, which I feel isn’t acceptable now.

When it’s cold mine locks the doors several times as I drive off. Only seems to do it when it’s freezing, the locks click 3 or 4 times.

Im the same, I like the car, it’s good to drive and economical but it’s out of warranty in 5 months and I’ve got no faith in it so it will be getting changed in the summer.

When it’s cold mine locks the doors several times as I drive off. Only seems to do it when it’s freezing, the locks click 3 or 4 times.

Im the same, I like the car, it’s good to drive and economical but it’s out of warranty in 5 months and I’ve got no faith in it so it will be getting changed in the summer.
Yes it’s a bug shame, I have had the pre sense, adaptive lights etc problem from new, so I am pushing Audi for help towards a new car or something out of this mess along catalogue of errors which some can’t be rectified

Not necessarily, I had my MY2019 A6 Avant swapped out after over a year BUT I had reported the issue within the 1st month of ownership. So if the issue was reported early the there should be a chance. I got so fed up of reporting not and taking the car back I wrote to Audi UK CEO and thing moved from there. I had my deposit back, they took the car.

Not necessarily, I had my MY2019 A6 Avant swapped out after over a year BUT I had reported the issue within the 1st month of ownership. So if the issue was reported early the there should be a chance. I got so fed up of reporting not and taking the car back I wrote to Audi UK CEO and thing moved from there. I had my deposit back, they took the car.
Thank you for your reply, I have had the pre sense issue from new and still not resolved plus all these other problems so going to push Audi for a replacement, as just after 2 years ownership, they still haven’t got the car fixed.

My C7 RS6 had a problem with the door actuator. Doors would lock/unlock fine BUT sometimes the door open buzzer would sound for no reason?. I had a warranty on the car & the garage confirmed it was the rear left door actuator that was faulty, replaced with the & it's been fine since.