Central locking issue.

aaustin3777

Reaction score
Hi. New to this so not sure I this os the right place but I really need help haha. I've got a 1.2 petrol audi a3 2011. The central locking won't work from key and when I try and lock from drivers door only the drivers door will lock and unlock all the others stay open. I found 3 wires burnt out from the plug in the door fixed that but no luck. I really need some ideas im losing my mind haha. Thanks

Ok so
Hi. New to this so not sure I this os the right place but I really need help haha. I've got a 1.2 petrol audi a3 2011. The central locking won't work from key and when I try and lock from drivers door only the drivers door will lock and unlock all the others stay open. I found 3 wires burnt out from the plug in the door fixed that but no luck. I really need some ideas im losing my mind haha. Thanks
I changed battery in key. All doors make a noise when I unlock from key but nothing when I lock just a red light flashes on key

Hi,

You have posted in the wrong section...you need to post in the A3 8P forum as our cars are different to yours.

Try posting here...

hth