Central locking kaput?

waggawagga

Reaction score
My central has stopped working. When I unlock with the key only that door opens. Alarm won't set either and can't access the boot (it's locked and don't have the key for it).

At the same time I've had problems with the electric windows not working but that appears to have resolved itself.

All very strange. Guessing an electrical fault and/or central locking pump is screwed. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

Check all your fuses? I'm not sure if it's the same but I'd a passage a few years ago and the central convenience module got fried by water. Same symptoms, no electric windows or central locking but my interior lights also didn't work.

The strange thing is that the windows stopped then started working again. When in the car and I hit central locking I can hear the motor attempting to operate and try to lock doors. Therefore don't think it is fuses. Not familiar with central convenience module but will look into that. Thanks for the info.

Have read elsewhere that if it is the central locking pump that needs replaced then it will need decoded and reprogrammed. Sounds expensive. :sadlike:

Check all your fuses? I'm not sure if it's the same but I'd a passage a few years ago and the central convenience module got fried by water. Same symptoms, no electric windows or central locking but my interior lights also didn't work.
Do you know where the ccm is located?