Central switch with no dummy buttons?

festuc

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any central switch with no dummy buttons? I hate them!!!!!

Erweiterung kabelsatz ae2 8v taster

Regards.

I'm sure "Q" (Ben Whishaw) could fix you up with some serious optional extras :)

On a serious note, I have seen other people have them engraved with the same font as the other switches for either proper modifications, such as garage door openers, or "joke" ones such as missile launch etc...... ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure "Q" (Ben Whishaw) could fix you up with some serious optional extras :)

On a serious note, I gave seen other people have them engraved with the same font as the other switches for either proper modifications, such as garage door openers, or "joke" ones such as missile launch etc...... ;)

Thanks for the replies; the problem is that inside there is no real switch and it's difficult to put one.

So any design from Factory will work, but I haven't find any configuration that use this switch; neither the e-tron or the g-tron...

For example some use selfpark for Exhaust valve control: http://asr-component.de/home/55-erweiterung-kabelsatz-ae2-8v-taster.html

I wish Audi would offer a simple one button push to fold in the mirrors, like Mercedes or even Ford. The twist knob is a pain especially as you've got to look at it to determine which position its in before you start to turn it to achieve the actual "fold" function and not go straight past it. I am of course requiring this for when you need to fold them in quickly and not when leisurely park up........

Look at the Audi A3 club sport, one of the buttons is used as a spoiler switch haha