Centre console audio controls lit?

AdamInKent

Reaction score
Hi all.
I noticed for the first time this evening that the audio controls on the centre console aren’t lit in my A3 S-Line. Please could someone confirm if that’s normal?

Mine does. Not sure if it is only with the headlights on but definitely lit in the dark.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Went for a drive tonight. The audio circle thing def lights up. Headlights on Auto and on

I know mine lights up, at least when the lights are on, because when my MMI screen does not come on I hold the power button down on the wheel until the illumination goes off (about 10 secs) and this resets the MMI.

It should be lit up at night, especially in an S-line

To be fair, I just noticed this: depends on what mode ignition is on? Or did you mean even if the gears are lighted up, you still have no audio backlighting?
IMG 20211126 163753 resized 20211126 044007336
IMG 20211126 163916

To be fair, I just noticed this: depends on what mode ignition is on? Or did you mean even if the gears are lighted up, you still have no audio backlighting?
View attachment 246640View attachment 246641
I’m pretty sure that, in my case, all centre console controls - including the gear selector indicator - were lit except the audio controls. But I think you’re right: different controls are lit depending on circumstance.