Change to Classifieds Sub Forum ?

Bit of feedback - When I update my "wanted" thread it doesn't "bump" (for want of a better word) to the top of the classifieds.

That's me managed to post in the classifieds in the wanted section, but I'm still being asked for details that I may not have, such as price, pictures, etc. Also when I try and search, I still can't open in a new tab. That in Safari on a Mac, and IE on a desktop

I have given up trying to advertise or even look in the classified section now as it is such a complete mess.

​If you guys are having a problem with the classifieds please pm administrators.

Hi for the Bump we will be adding a Bump button. It will only allow you to bump once a day and won't leave a trail of bumps on your advert. As for having to post a picture and a price this was done because so many people asked for it to be added. There was a call for everyone to add there address and inside leg measurement but I felt this was going too far.

I hope to have the next changes soon

A

Fair enough, Admin, I just found it a bit difficult for Wanteds - but G(Images)IYF I suppose.

It did accept my £0, so I was able to post. Any idea on why I seem to be unable to tabbed browse? (Maybe I'm just in Muppet Mode?)

Sandra, I'm posting my proper difficulties here, so all can see and maybe not bombard Amins with PMs about the same thing - and this has sort of drifted into a semi-offical list of ideas/problems/solutions.

Of course there is always my Stupid Classifieds! or ScottB5s' FKN Hate The Classified Section for a less constructive approach!

Thanks but I think you've misunderstood what I said.

I do use that classifieds, and when I use the search as you type feature, the link to see more results takes me to a blank page.

So with these new classifieds it's not actually possible to search more than 10 results!

Thanks but I think you've misunderstood what I said.

I do use that classifieds, and when I use the search as you type feature, the link to see more results takes me to a blank page.

So with these new classifieds it's not actually possible to search more than 10 results!
Yes your right I did misunderstand it.
I'll ask Admin as they are tweaking the classifieds

Hi Admin, any news on this feature?

Hi for the Bump we will be adding a Bump button. It will only allow you to bump once a day and won't leave a trail of bumps on your advert. As for having to post a picture and a price this was done because so many people asked for it to be added. There was a call for everyone to add there address and inside leg measurement but I felt this was going too far.

I hope to have the next changes soon

A

Bump button worked for me!!

First time something went right for me on the new classifieds.

Well done administrators!
(still can't open items in a tab though)