Changed forum style, now i cant change it back

manmoth

Reaction score
How do I change the forum theme style back to normal, I changed it to mobile style and now cant change it back....

How do I change the forum theme style back to normal, I changed it to mobile style and now cant change it back....

go to settings, click, then go to general settings on the left handside below your avatar/name. Scroll down the page and you can change the setting back to normal and save the changes. :) x

Embarresingly i cannot find it. Clearing cookies makes no difference, its a profile setting which i foolishly changed and now whenever i logon, even to a new device i get the mobile theme instead.

Embarresingly i cannot find it. Clearing cookies makes no difference, its a profile setting which i foolishly changed and now whenever i logon, even to a new device i get the mobile theme instead.

Settings at the top of profile page, beside login, click it and this opens up a list below your name. General settings, click, scroll down the page to miscellaneous options and you will see it. :) x

thats the problem, this theme does not show me the profile page, I cant get into my profile to change it back, there is no login option at the top of the page, if i logout then it takes me to the normal forum homepage but the second i log back in, its loads the theme.

Ok, i will have a look at it. :) x

thats the problem, this theme does not show me the profile page, I cant get into my profile to change it back, there is no login option at the top of the page, if i logout then it takes me to the normal forum homepage but the second i log back in, its loads the theme.

Sorted