Changing classified to Sold

S3Steve

Reaction score
Am i missing something? Ive sold my BBS's and Brembo's and ive tried to change from For Sale to Sold, the guide mentions a Menu, which i cant see. How do i chnage the threads to Sold?

Put a link to the items you want marked as sold and will do for you. :)

I found them by looking through the classfieds, they have been marked as sold for you.

Sandra. :)

Last edited:
Steve, when you've had a chance to try this can you let us know if it works please?

There's some confusion whether only mods have access to that menu, and we've no way of checking!

Steve, when you've had a chance to try this can you let us know if it works please?

There's some confusion whether only mods have access to that menu, and we've no way of checking!

No mate i cant see a menu to adjust it with Sandra has changed them for me. It would be good to get this sorted so we can change our adds ourselves, save us having to bug the mods everytime we need to mark as sold.
Can you post a screen shot of the menu you are using to adjust this, to confirm its not me being blind

Thanks Steve.

If you go to the EDIT button at the bottom you should see the below drop down menu to change the advert prefix.

If you can't access this then that's not very handy - an issue I will need to raise with Admin.

ads-1.jpg

No James i definately cant get to that drop down, there is no Edit button at the bottom of the original post, probably due to there being a time limit set on how long you can edit after posting. If i go to edit any of my later posts the option to edit the prefix is not there.

Hi not sure if its something to do with my ipad ,as i also can't mark sold in classifieds...

Morning guys, if you could list or pm me the link for the items you want mark as sold, I will do for you. :)

Sandra.

Is this being sorted? Can someone mark one of my threads sold please?

It's an Admin issue, and we all know they're like gold dust.

In the meantime, as Sandra says, if anyone needs this doing just drop one of us a PM.