Changing new A3 order

Trevolly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got an Audi A3 S line on order with delivery at the beginning of March. I've added some extras, one of them being a different set of alloy wheels at £400 extra (10 spoke titanium Matt alloy).

I've been thinking if it is worth removing these (going to standard alloys) and adding an auto dimming rear mirror and auto dimming drivers side mirror?

I've spoken to the dealer and they have said that although our car is built and on its way, they have sourced another A3 that can be made in to our spec with the changes Ive asked about but the delivery will slip to end of March.

Do you guys think it's worth changing the spec?

Also I'm wondering if anyone can give any advice on a really good firm that offers uk tracking systems for the car?

Thanks all

The alloys are totally up to you as you are the only one who knows what you like!

Also I'm wondering if anyone can give any advice on a really good firm that offers uk tracking systems for the car?

I'd say that most (including myself) would say forget trackers and go for GAP insurance. Would you really want your car back if it was stolen and some scum bag had done something nasty on the back seat??? :eek:

Reactions: DommyR