CHANNEL 4 Dispatches

silver75 said:
....you really are a fluffy duck.. where in my post did I attribute anything to you? :confused:

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, looking at the time, I guess it's only fair to attribute your current incoherance to having had one Glass of Sherry to many........??

Big Brother is blown out of proportion ..the people that are coming out with these comments are thick **** and must have been behind the chicken when the brains were getting handed out

Just Plain Old said:
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, looking at the time, I guess it's only fair to attribute your current incoherance to having had one Glass of Sherry to many........??

incoherence

Rev-head said:
You guys are funny

Can we agree that we do not agree with the views of these guys on Dispatches and this world would be a better place with out them spreading there lies and hatred of non muslims people and justifying women beating as exceptable

What's that got to do with Silver75 being ******??

But boy rev-head are they making this country look stupid around the globe, racist bullying in my eyes with a touch of jealously

silver75 said:
....you really are a ******* idiot.. where in my post did I attribute anything to you? :confused:

Silver he is right....you stated that he brought racism into the conversation

Onlyme said:
But boy rev-head are they making this country look stupid around the globe, racist bullying in my eyes with a touch of jealously

Jealously and yes showing a bad light of England!!.............;-)lol

Rev-head said:
Silver he is right....you stated that he brought racism into the conversation

Yep and he did so how does that make me confused? Read the thread again from start to finish JPO was the 1st to mention racism (as allways).

stop arguing on here please as im eating peanuts whilst trying to catch up with the thread, and by trying to catch up with the thread i have forgotten how many peanuts i have eaten and will dare say **** myself in the morning whilst trying to run to toilet ( they go straight through me they do's )

Rev-head no probs, its useally when i sneeze or cough I have my mishap

silver75 said:
Yep and he did so how does that make me confused? Read the thread again from start to finish JPO was the 1st to mention racism (as allways).

Shouldn't you be comatose by now........?

JPO you keep banging on about the BNP this the BNP that but lets be honest unless you can get the whole country to be like the Goodys you aint ever going to get in to power, and if this country ends up with millions of Jade Goodys I think even you would leave

Onlyme said:
JPO you keep banging on about the BNP this the BNP that but lets be honest unless you can get the whole country to be like the Goodys you aint ever going to get in to power, and if this country ends up with millions of Jade Goodys I think even you would leave

I think you'll find that the majority of BNP support does not come from the likes of Ms Goody,,,,,,, as most of them aren't registered to vote!! MOst people I know intend to vote BNP, and I'm sure have 'reservations', but such is the state this Country is in they're prepared to take a chance......

Onlyme said:

Bainsey your just a wooly liberal in disguise.. :)

Silver im no tree hugger and have the ban to prove it :haha:

JPO be realistic the BNP will never get in power due to the majority of the british public seeing them as a racist party ( we have had this disscussion before on a couple of forums :busted_cop: ) so not running away from the subject as we will just have to agree to disagree on the issue of the BNP

Goodnight JPO sweet dreams of the empire :icon_thumright:

You lot stay up far too late playing with your computers.

Just Plain Old said:
I think you'll find that the majority of BNP support does not come from the likes of Ms Goody,,,,,,, as most of them aren't registered to vote!! MOst people I know intend to vote BNP, and I'm sure have 'reservations', but such is the state this Country is in they're prepared to take a chance......

this ones for u jpo....the fact u intend to vote for the BNP whether they have a chance to get in or not shows ur level of intellect!!.....yeah this country does have problems, with immigration, so called muslim 'radicals' etc but BNP is not the answer....if anything theyre just the same as other racists....first of all think about the real gravity of the problem...not just based on the level of coverage the british media likes to give certain issues and also u need to understand just coz a minority of ppl in a certain race, religion, class etc act in one way, dont tar everyone with the same brush.....

dont fight racism with racism!!!...takes u down to the same level altho judging by ur comments ur already there!!

as for the quran preaching racism...thats BS!!...im a muslim and i definitely dont live by that ideology.....treat everyone the same......obviously there is the belief about unity and brotherhood amongst muslims but that doesnt mean anyone who isnt deserves disrespect!...

its easy to see the problems and retaliate by supporting the BNP...but step back and think before u do!!

Onlyme said:
stop arguing on here please as im eating peanuts whilst trying to catch up with the thread, and by trying to catch up with the thread i have forgotten how many peanuts i have eaten and will dare say **** myself in the morning whilst trying to run to toilet ( they go straight through me they do's )

Well, did you make it?

ChriS3 i so nearly didnt ,but yes I did manage to make it, although i did not cough or sneeze on the way.

RS-S3 said:
this ones for u jpo....the fact u intend to vote for the BNP whether they have a chance to get in or not shows ur level of intellect!!.....yeah this country does have problems, with immigration, so called muslim 'radicals' etc but BNP is not the answer....if anything theyre just the same as other racists....first of all think about the real gravity of the problem...not just based on the level of coverage the british media likes to give certain issues and also u need to understand just coz a minority of ppl in a certain race, religion, class etc act in one way, dont tar everyone with the same brush.....

Thanks for the advice.......... I would never have realised of any of that! Now let me give you some,,, open your eyes to what the BNP are really saying, not what you 'think' they are saying, or are 'told' they are saying /would do, etc........ Try finding out for yourself! Obviously as a Muslim there may be some things you find uncomfortable,,,, but other than that you may find yourself in agreement with a lot of what they say..........

RS-S3 said:
dont fight racism with racism!!!...takes u down to the same level altho judging by ur comments ur already there!!

Since when have Muslims and Islam been a 'race'...?? Or is that just a trendy soundbite...

RS-S3 said:
as for the quran preaching racism...thats BS!!...im a muslim and i definitely dont live by that ideology.....treat everyone the same......obviously there is the belief about unity and brotherhood amongst muslims but that doesnt mean anyone who isnt deserves disrespect!..

Slight contradiction don't you think?

Did I say the Quran preaches Racism??

RS-S3 said:
its easy to see the problems and retaliate by supporting the BNP...but step back and think before u do!!

OK

Thanks for the advice.......... I would never have realised of any of that! Now let me give you some,,, open your eyes to what the BNP are really saying, not what you 'think' they are saying, or are 'told' they are saying /would do, etc........ Try finding out for yourself! Obviously as a Muslim there may be some things you find uncomfortable,,,, but other than that you may find yourself in agreement with a lot of what they say..........

Sorry didnt mean to be patronising that wasnt my aim...BNP at the core are a racist organisation who are opportunistic and use issues to raise their profile and following....watched a program while back on ch4 undercover which basically showed them as they are...think they followed Mark somebody apparently -1 to Nick Griffen. i do realise they are trying to resolve important and relevant problems in our society but not going about it the right way!

Since when have Muslims and Islam been a 'race'...?? Or is that just a trendy soundbite...

im not saying muslims are a race....but just highlighting the issue of discrimination...religious, race , class or whatever it may be....

Slight contradiction don't you think?

not really...any group or organisation is going to encourage unity within like minded people to help them grow and protect themselves...religious or not....doesnt mean u discriminate others...

Did I say the Quran preaches Racism??

hmmm...cant say i read these threads that diligently, but the general idea i got from ur previous post was ur belief in the quraan encouraging discrimination against non-muslims...which is wrong!

my intention isnt to slag you off, you've a right to ur own opinion, racist or not...at the end of the day if u have a problem with muslims , black ppl etc etc then ur the one losing out in my opinion...

Strange.......

You consider the C4 Dispatches programme on the BNP 'shows them as they are'........ But the C4 Dispatches programme on Muslims 'only shows the radicals'........ Ummmmmm.

"hmmm...cant say i read these threads that diligently"

Well you should do, before you accuse me of Racism!!

I don't have a problem with Muslims or Black people........ What I have a problem with is Islamic extremists who want to destroy this Country and it's way of life, With illegal immigrants, bogus asylum seekers (which is virtually all of them), and anybody who comes over here to sponge off our health service and welfare state....... Also I believe the current level of immigration from Europe is unsustainable and should be reversed.

I DO Believe in properly managed Economic migration, where migrant workers come here, we keep a track of them, they complete the work they were hired to do, and then GO HOME!!

What parts of that don't you agree with??

Peace.

JPO you crack me up. I just love the way you write an inflammatory trolling post and sign it with "Peace."

Priceless! :lmfao:

Just Plain Old said:
....open your eyes to what the BNP are really saying, not what you 'think' they are saying, or are 'told' they are saying /would do, etc........ Try finding out for yourself! Obviously as a Muslim there may be some things you find uncomfortable..........

AS.net understatement of the year? Give the man an award! :)

Just Plain Old said:
In what way was 'what was being preached', totally against the teachings of the Koran?? As far as I can tell the only requirement for peacefull existance in the Koran is between 'fellow muslims'.....!!!(and that's the bit they always use to try and justify their false claims that Islam is a religion of peace) For the rest of us Kuffers, it's submit, convert or 'the chop' I'm afraid!

There is a theory that it only takes 1 person in every 100 to join together to then be able to subvert and terrorise any population,,,,,, think about it...... There are approximately 2 Million muslims in this Country and, depending on which polls you believe, between 30 to 66% of Muslims supported the London bombers.

Even at the lower end of the scale that equates to approx 600,000 People. The population of the UK is approx 60 Million.......... That equates to 1 in every 100 people in this Country support Islamic Terrorism.......!! What was that Iman in the film saying,,,,,,,,,, 'we will soon be ready to rise up'........!!

Going by this JPO you do appear to have a problem with Muslims.
Firstly you start off with "As far as I can tell the only requirement for peacefull existance in the Koran is between 'fellow muslims'.....!!". Does this mean you have in fact read and understood the Koran or is this assumption based on facts or from watching Dispatches?
Then you go on to say "There is a theory", who's threory is this and again, is there any evidence to prove your theoritical statitstics.

None of your arguments are backed up by facts, only theories and generalisations.

Its all a bit sad that it comes to this tbh - the idiots that blow themselves up are complete idiots, and will use any excuse they can to justify it. They arent a reflection of any other section of society, the majority of whom just want to get along with each other and lead a good life.

I Admit i can find it uncomfortable if im in an area thats mostly populated by muslim people(sorry dont mean to generalise if i am but u get the picture) but only because i feel different to everyone else, not because i feel under threat.

That doesnt make me want to 'send them all home', or to run around spouting off about the BNP, who im sorry are at their core deeply racist even if their newer/younger members are trying to change the image of the party. For example, think of the kind of person at school/college etc who would have an interest in the BNP, these are the kind of people who will go on to join and campaign for this party there is no getting away from it.

I've completely forgotten what probably guff point i was trying to make and so will now shut up and await abuse.....or i may start drinking:nyah:

mc119856 said:
Going by this JPO you do appear to have a problem with Muslims.
Firstly you start off with "As far as I can tell the only requirement for peacefull existance in the Koran is between 'fellow muslims'.....!!". Does this mean you have in fact read and understood the Koran or is this assumption based on facts or from watching Dispatches?
Then you go on to say "There is a theory", who's threory is this and again, is there any evidence to prove your theoritical statitstics.

None of your arguments are backed up by facts, only theories and generalisations.

As I have said before, I haven't read all of the Koran....... Have you?

I'm sure RS-S3 will confirm again the pact that exists between Muslims..... "obviously there is the belief about unity and brotherhood amongst muslims"
So,,, that's one 'fact' sorted out. OK!

THere is a theory, and it's not my theory, but I can't recall whos theory it is..........!! However a quick search of Google will theoretically find exactly who's theory the theory is, if you're that interested.

Obviously a theory is exactly that....... Geddit?

"Well you should do, before you accuse me of Racism!!"

JPO .....dont recall actually calling you racist....where have i said u r racist...i said BNP at its core are a racist organisation but dont believe i have called you a racist!...

"I don't have a problem with Muslims or Black people........ What I have a problem with is Islamic extremists who want to destroy this Country and it's way of life, With illegal immigrants, bogus asylum seekers (which is virtually all of them), and anybody who comes over here to sponge off our health service and welfare state....... Also I believe the current level of immigration from Europe is unsustainable and should be reversed."

so you believe only BNP can resolve these issues and you think they can run this country?....and what percentage of asylum seekers would u quote as bogus exactly?!!....no denying our current government is fukd, theyre really to blame for the current immigration problem...asylum seekers to be fair...bogus or not...i can completely understand why thye would want to come to this country when they could up their own and families standard of living, we all want good lives....im sure if any of us were put in their shoes alot of us would also take that route....this country has played a huge part in fuking up many countries around the world...theres no denying that!!

"In what way was 'what was being preached', totally against the teachings of the Koran?? As far as I can tell the only requirement for peacefull existance in the Koran is between 'fellow muslims'.....!!!(and that's the bit they always use to try and justify their false claims that Islam is a religion of peace) For the rest of us Kuffers, it's submit, convert or 'the chop' I'm afraid!"

so how can u tell these things?...please elaborate on ur education with regards to the quraan?....

"I'm sure RS-S3 will confirm again the pact that exists between Muslims..... "obviously there is the belief about unity and brotherhood amongst muslims"
So,,, that's one 'fact' sorted out. OK!"

naah theres nothing sorted out there...ur saying islam teaches hatred towards the kuffar or other faiths whereas im just saying we believe in unity....tell me any organisation anywhere which doesnt believe in the concept of being united?....

you need to see people for people mate and not generalise wr to religion etc....comeon u have to realise these fuk-d up muslims are a minority and yes a minority can have a major impact....but ur not doing urself or this countries population any favors by subscribing to the bnp...or talking like u do!

"There is a theory that it only takes 1 person in every 100 to join together to then be able to subvert and terrorise any population,,,,,, think about it...... There are approximately 2 Million muslims in this Country and, depending on which polls you believe, between 30 to 66% of Muslims supported the London bombers."

That is some theory...you'll have to tell me which polls these were....i mean 66% of muslims supporting the london bombers..i dont think so!!....yes im sure many muslims who live in this country who use the transport system would really want to be blown up along with these idiots!!

i think its true many muslims and many non-muslims can understand the background to why these attacks are being carried out which is greatly different to support!

Please tell me tho...u seriously dont think the BNP can do a good job do you?:wtf:

Oh well, never mind. JPO can rest at night knowing that this country's going to be a lot more spacious in future now that 75% of the Indian doctors working in this country are looking for work elsewhere. That'll make a whole load more room for more "undesirables", what?

Great thing, this anti-immigration stance isn't it?