CHANNEL 4 Dispatches

RS-S3

This is where you called me a Racist, not that it bothers me in the slightest TBH, but here it is...

"dont fight racism with racism!!!...takes u down to the same level altho judging by ur comments ur already there!!"

I don't blame Asylum seekers (and all the other illegal immigrants)for 'wanting' to come to this Country either, if I was in their shoes I'd try to get here too....... I blame this Goverment, that is so far detached from reality that they are totally incapable of understanding what the vast majority of the people of this Country really care about, for not 'stopping' them from coming here in the first place. (Remember Asylum seekers are supposed to seek Asylum in the first 'safe' Country they arrive at, that's why almost all that 'eventually' arrive here are bogus!)

And yes, the BNP are the only Political party proposing a solution that could actually work!!
http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005/manifesto/manf3.htm

I've already told you where I get my knowledge of the Koran from... Which spelling do you prefer BTW, and why!!
You wouldn't really want me to 'cut and paste' all the 'nasty' bits would you??

"tell me any organisation anywhere which doesnt believe in the concept of being united?"

I agree with you entirely, I have no problem with any like minded group of people looking after their best interests,,, provided it's not illegal to do so............. Just like the BNP hey??

"i think its true many muslims and many non-muslims can understand the background to why these attacks are being carried out which is greatly different to support!"

No, not at all, I think the word you're looking for is 'tacit support'..........!!

And Yes. I think the BNP would do a much better job of restoring the fvcked up cess pit this Country has become than any of the other parties, who are all effectively 'singing from the same songsheet'...... Yes I'm sure they'll make mistakes along the way, but nothing could be as disastrous for this Country as those this terminally corrupt excuse of a Government have made in the last 10 Years!

batwad said:
Oh well, never mind. JPO can rest at night knowing that this country's going to be a lot more spacious in future now that 75% of the Indian doctors working in this country are looking for work elsewhere. That'll make a whole load more room for more "undesirables", what?

Great thing, this anti-immigration stance isn't it?

Are you quoting a fact...?? Or is that your 'theory'...???

As far as I know the Indian Doctors in this Country aren't 'Illegal immigrants'..........Unless you know otherwise!!

It's something I heard on the radio on the way home last night. Apparently the government are planning on changing immigration policies, an effect of which will be that many Indian doctors, who have been working hard in this country for many years, will no longer be eligible to work and live here. As such, 75% of them are planning to leave the country and work elsewhere.

So you got your wish old bean!

batwad said:
Oh well, never mind. JPO can rest at night knowing that this country's going to be a lot more spacious in future now that 75% of the Indian doctors working in this country are looking for work elsewhere. That'll make a whole load more room for more "undesirables", what?

Great thing, this anti-immigration stance isn't it?

Its one thing for a highly trained professional to want to come and live in and work in the UK (God knows why) and be self supportive, pay taxes and contribute to the economy, its a totally different thing for poor economic migrants who can barely speak the language, have no way of supporting them or their families to come here and expect the UK to pay for welfare, health and education for their partners and children...

Just because you oppose the latter doesnt mean your a racist.

one of the thing years and years ago that put me off a-s.net was ****** just plain old and his racist views, you were always instigating it. so many years down the line i come back to have a gander and youre still doing the same! Boody hell get a life. Im expecting a sarcastic response of some amoebic level, however unlike a few years ago when i truly felt bothered about what was said here, i dont and realise people like you just go on and on. Actually why on earth am i wasting my time replying to a thread youve left youre typical stamp on, umm. Anyway im off for a few more years.

CARACTERE007 said:
one of the thing years and years ago that put me off a-s.net was ****** just plain old and his racist views, you were always instigating it. so many years down the line i come back to have a gander and youre still doing the same! Boody hell get a life. Im expecting a sarcastic response of some amoebic level, however unlike a few years ago when i truly felt bothered about what was said here, i dont and realise people like you just go on and on. Actually why on earth am i wasting my time replying to a thread youve left youre typical stamp on, umm. Anyway im off for a few more years.

The thing is...
Everyone is entitled to freedom of thought and freedom of speech.
JPO included.

You may not like it, I may not like it...but unless rules are broken and complaints made, opinions such as those JPO may hold are his to do with as he wishes.

If racially abusive comments are directed at one user in particular...then action can be taken.

But you can't hang a person because they hold differing veiws, can you?
Views on Race are no different to those on Religion, Homophobia, Political alignment or taking things to extremes, footbal teams supported.

If the post is aimed at a single user and breaks the rules...it can be dealt with (but only if we - the Mods - are aware)

If the post however, is someones view in a broad sense, but you find it distasteful, then there's not much we can do...
You could try not reading it...or not responding to it.
But for us (the Mods) to censor posts because they contain opinions that some simply don't like...is going against what this counrty is all about.

It's a difficult one...damned if you do, damned if you don't.

CARACTERE007 said:

And I thought it was because you sold your :blackrs4: and replaced it with a Nissan Micra :no: :moa:

M3 is a better machine though. :racer:

I take it my post was deemed not appropriate and removed, which is better than getting a ban

I was just taking the mickey out of a certain member that raves about the BNP but point taken ( well not the tit bit )

any posts expressing agreement with the BNP should be removed, as it is well known what they represent - this is a car forum and such views have no place whatsoever

rodenal said:
any posts expressing agreement with the BNP should be removed, as it is well known what they represent - this is a car forum and such views have no place whatsoever

I can't agree with that...
This IS a car forum...but if you have free speech, you have free speech.
Just because someone mentions the BNP, it is not grounds for removing the post.
Rules are rules...but this IS a democracy.

Not always fair, I know...but in order to be democratic we cannot go removing posts that mention certain things. The BNP is not illegal...nor is holding an opinion regarding the BNP...so we (the Mods) can't justify removing posts.

If the rules are broken and a particular user is identified for racial comments...we can act.
But in a General Discussions area...as long as the rules aren't broken...we must let it go.

Again, if you find the posts mentioning it uncomfortable, don't participate.

Personally I feel that these topics should be kept off forum. we shouldnt be classed as anything else, but fellow Audi owners.

Everyone has different beliefs, doesn't mean we can't all get on most of the time.
:friends:

I agree with ESS_three....people should be able to voice there opinions even if they are controversial or disliked by most...freedom of speech is important just as long theyre not taking the **** and making baseless points.....

yes it is an audi-forum but this is the general chat section so its a valid subject just as anything else....

JPO has got warped views in my opinion but by debating the issues we can all learn from each other and hopefully the guy can see the error in his opinions!!...:eek:) (im sure that'll wake him up!!)

yes we should all get on but should not be afraid to question others beliefs etc just as long as its done in a respectful manner....aint that rite JPO??

CARACTERE007 said:

Hi again..............

..........Bye

CARACTERE007 said:

There's always the option of not reading his posts!

By the way JPO, do you actually own an Audi? The most I see or hear of you is from other's ranting about your BNP views.

rodenal said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That sort of orwellian 'marxoid' bile really does make me laugh......... Any posts expressing agreement,(not that there are likely to be any), with such inane drivel have no place in a Democracy!!!

What do you 'imagine' the BNP represent 'exactly'...?

I assume you must be a student, (mature or otherwise) member of that fascist organisation UAF??

ChriS3 said:
By the way JPO, do you actually own an Audi? The most I see or hear of you is from other's ranting about your BNP views.

LOL, I think he owns the most modyfied B6 S4 on the forum running near RS4 power(around 400bhp?), he is the trackday god at Castle Coombe, killing his brakes lap after lap, :racer:

RS-S3 said:
JPO has got warped views in my opinion but by debating the issues we can all learn from each other and hopefully the guy can see the error in his opinions!!...:eek:) (im sure that'll wake him up!!)

yes we should all get on but should not be afraid to question others beliefs etc just as long as its done in a respectful manner....aint that rite JPO??

I'm all for open and honest debate, I think you'll find that it's generally me on the receiving end of any insults and threats, wouldn't you say........?? I only give as good as I get, ,,, I've no problem with that. As Nick Griffin said, (or was he just quoting someone else?), "freedom of speech stops where your fist ends, and my nose begins"!!

ChriS3
Yes I have an S4

Just Plain Old said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That sort of orwellian 'marxoid' bile really does make me laugh......... Any posts expressing agreement,(not that there are likely to be any), with such inane drivel have no place in a Democracy!!!

What do you 'imagine' the BNP represent 'exactly'...?

I assume you must be a student, (mature or otherwise) member of that fascist organisation UAF??

Nah matey im a Quantity surveyor and im 23 so ur wrong there,

any other drivellous opinions u'd like to throw my way?

And for the record i agree i shouldnt actually have posted that as its true it doesnt have any place in a democracy - its just that your constant banging on about BNP etc gets right on my tits.

Something i felt the need to express after a few beers for some reason

Onlyme said:
I was just taking the mickey out of a certain member that raves about the BNP but point taken ( well not the tit bit )

Awwwww,,,, and I missed it too.............:sorry:

Was it really really bad?? You know I like your sense of humour.......

Rodenal,

How about a stab at an answer to the other elements of my questions.....??

A 'QS' ehh?? You're far to young for that, I reckon you're actually the office junior, and the only QS'ing you've done is checking the number of 'paperclips' in the stationary cupboard........... Besides I've yet to meet a QS under the age of 40 that isn't a complete *******!!

PS: I'm only joking:icon_thumright:

I really wish i was the office junior it'd be a nice break, unfortunately im made to count bricks like a biatch for my money :weight_lift2:

And its the PQS's that are the assholes lol

PS: I know you are im not actually bothered by any of this in reality :shrug:

I dont mind someone banging on about the BNP and like i have said before if its posted in the general chat section then so what, the general chat section is for just that, general chat, now i would post my post again that got removed but im fed up getting banned :no: :faint:

They had to be in Lancashire too didn't they?! :no: Just for the record - the inbred numpties like those two are few and far between. And usually live in Nelson or Colne! :wacko:

I wouldnt mind going out chatting birds up with that David Jackson in the above BBC link as I reckon I wouldnt stop pulling birds for a change, thats if it was a pub full of fine young fillies and it was only me and him representing the male human race and the doors were locked so that they could not escape

Just Plain Old said:
Yep, you'll get 'bad apples' in any group........ But take a balanced view

That's rich coming from you.......

Im just watching dispatches from a few weeks ago titled at home with the terrorists, They make some poor bar steward phone up at 3 in the morning to check that his not up to bad :faint:

No wonder the Muslims are getting peed off

s3shabs said:
Personally I feel that these topics should be kept off forum. we shouldnt be classed as anything else, but fellow Audi owners.

I agree we all have rights to our opinions but audi sport members have different ethnic backgrounds and we all drive different cars dont make any of us less or better then others. Its a forum for Audi enthusiasts and i personally think these sort of topics should be left out.:icon_thumright: