Channel 4 - The perfect penis

28v6

A man walks into the doctors surgery looking very sheepish. The doctor asks him what the problem is and he explains that its rather a delicate matter to do with his back passage, which he finds hard to discuss. The doctor says "Look mate, I've been in this game for 30 years and there isn't much I haven't seen . I know you must be embarassed, but I'm a doctor and it would save us both a lot of time if you told me the problem." So the guy goes behind the curtains, drops his trousers and bends down revealing a ****** and ragged ******** that looks like its been under a seriours attack. The doctor is shocked at what he sees " Jeezus Christ!! What happened to you??" The embarrassed patient explains that whilst on Safari in Africa he was attacked and raped by an elephant.."Hmmmm ..I'm no vetinary and my knowledge is limited in that field , but aren't elephants penises long and thin?? says the doctor..."You're not wrong there Doc.. but he fingered me first"

LOL........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

JoJo you male or female as im worried, i was in the ladies room discussing my problem, at the moment im meeting 9 women between now and tea time so may not be on later due to back ache

lmao , whats this, has Jojo turned???? hehe