Charging my mobile phone ??

Anthony566

Reaction score
So I have a new A4 2013 Black Edition with sat nav and 3G system and this has mobile Bluetooth phone prep ...... Now my question is how are people charging there phone with this setup as Bluetooth drains power in my Samsung S3 quite fast there does not seem to be holders you can plug your phone into so it can charge while in the car ..... I know I can just lug a USB into the power socket in the arm rest but just wondered if ther was a more elegant solution out there ??

To help with battery, unless you have an auto profile app when connected to the car, use an nfc tag, then stick this somewhere in the center console, then when you get in/out of the car, touch the tag with your handset & it will toggle between on/off of BT, you can buy tags cheap on ebay & apps are free on Play, I do this to save battery on bt, every little helps.

I will have a look at the nfc tags as that sounds like a good idea,
I am thinking of making something that fits in the storage area under the arm rest that I can just slip the phone into I have ordered some short charging cables with 90 deg bends in them ....