Cheap a line bumper?

Indeed it is. But for a conversion, the fog surrounds and fogs will cost more than the bumper. Rare second hand, and a fortune new.

Im keeping an eye out as im after one myself.

I'm not after one but I knew plenty on here were. Even on eBay they go for £200+. This is a steal

Hmm..

I was about to buy it. But part number doesnt seem right, think thats number for 2008 on. But it looks (to my newbie eyes) like a earlier one.

Well i bought it. Worth a punt, can always resell it.

After more research, im sure it is the earlier bumper, not 2008 on. Seems the part numbers last 6 digits are shared across many bumpers.

Though Ad's thread lists the S Line as 8P4 807 095A

Worked out how much it will all cost, and still a decent price.
Cheers!

Well i bought it. Worth a punt, can always resell it.

After more research, im sure it is the earlier bumper, not 2008 on. Seems the part numbers last 6 digits are shared across many bumpers.

Though Ad's thread lists the S Line as 8P4 807 095A

Worked out how much it will all cost, and still a decent price.
Cheers!
Good luck with it

I'm after one for my 2004 A3, just wondered how much it came to all together?
Cheers

Well.... Assuming i dont find second hand parts, as theres a lot of dreamers asking the earth for stuff.

Fog Surrounds 50 ish from Audi
Fogs (non gen...shush dont let the OEM police see) 45
Grille anywhere from 13 to 200 depending what you want.

Im looking at 205 for the complete front bumper, with lights grille etc. Maybe less if i find bargains.

One sold last night or today for 195 i think with fogs but no grille or eye cover.
Another last week for 250 complete but damaged.

Well.... Assuming i dont find second hand parts, as theres a lot of dreamers asking the earth for stuff.

Fog Surrounds 50 ish from Audi
Fogs (non gen...shush dont let the OEM police see) 45
Grille anywhere from 13 to 200 depending what you want.

Im looking at 205 for the complete front bumper, with lights grille etc. Maybe less if i find bargains.

One sold last night or today for 195 i think with fogs but no grille or eye cover.
Another last week for 250 complete but damaged.

£195 one was mine, tow eye is £14 something from Audi brand new in primer incase you find one without I just never got round to fitting the bumper why I never got the tow eye cover. Also to help out in your search you can also use a4 s-line fog lights. Good luck with the search.

Yeah i PMd you, but bought this in the mean time. I was still going to buy yours, but it obviously sold.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah i PMd you, but bought this in the mean time. I was still going to buy yours, but it obviously sold.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah sorry if I didn't get back to you my phone was going crazy with emails from here and eBay and I was in slug and lettuce on the dance floor lol. Then all of a sudden got PayPal saying sold.

i managed to pick up a S3 front bumper today complete with black optics grille. :)

So selling your S Line then ?

Im tempted by an S3 rear, but dont think i should spend more on the rear than the front. Even though i do love the diffuser.

I've been searching ebay for awhile for the Audi S3 2007 front bumper. Not seen one is months, very rare. So many on the germany ebay site, wish I lived there.

yes as soon as my s3 bumper fitted, my black s line front bumper will be up for sale. its black in colour and from 07 plated s line

I've been searching ebay for awhile for the Audi S3 2007 front bumper. Not seen one is months, very rare. So many on the germany ebay site, wish I lived there.

i picked my s3 front bumper up from ebay, just keep searching and checking for breaking s3. just be quick as they dont hang around!!!