Cheap interior cleaner

Gill ZB

Reaction score
Got a tin of this the other week - can't remember from the £1 shop or B&M Bargains - but it's great!!! It shifted scuff marks on the back of a seat that nothing else had shifted and cleaned all the interior surfaces brilliantly - oh and I tried it on exterior trim and it did a great job ! I still long for "back to black" (Happy Cortina days in the 80s!) but this has satisfied my retro longings haha! I'm really happy with it for a £1 :laughing:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Nilz and SootySport
Awesome, I've been looking for Back To Black as well, I'll seek this one out.

Reactions: Gill ZB
Ive seen it online but defo cheaper in £1 shop lol. One of the lads at work gave me some back to black wipes to try ....don't waste your time!! Not like the stuff I remember back in the good old 80s lol

Reactions: SootySport
....and this has to be the daftest thing ever....a colleague told me peanut butter was good for restoring and cleaning plastic trim.....couldn't wait to get home and try it ....lets just say - don't use the crunchy variety like I did (all I had in the cupboard!) ...and beware - a small amount of peanut butter goes a long way . ....on car mats, door handle, carpet and how did I get it in my hair?!!:astonished::tearsofjoy:...will stick to cockpit shine thankyou very much haha!!:blackrs4: