Cheap MP3 Player

I

imported_Coullio

I am thinking about buying a cheap MP3 player, what is the best way to hear it in the car?

Thanks for the reply. What I want is a cheap portable MP3 player that I can use in or out of the car. I want to know what is the best way of listening to it in the car, via the radio freq system or something else. Any help would be great.

well then i would say go with a ipod my mate has one and it sends over the fm signal to about 50 meters lets just say we can all tune in if we are driving in convoy

Or get a 6630 nokia with a bigger memory card, the phone comes with ear plugs, free if you sign up to a contract!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
well then i would say go with a ipod my mate has one and it sends over the fm signal to about 50 meters lets just say we can all tune in if we are driving in convoy

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the sound quality good over the fm signal?? I have loads of MP3's that I have to transfer to wav so I can play them in my car, so the best solution was buy a cheap MP3 player either 512mb or 1GB and at the same time buy a fm signal thing.