Cheapest Place for a X-Box 360

edition

Reaction score
Hi,

Where is best?

Not sure what i want i.e. spec wise but want GTA, COD, that kinda thing.

Cheers :)

Game seems to be doing some stonking deals on xbox 360 atm. I'm very tempted to buy one for Forza 3 but then also Gran Turismo 3 on the horizon!!!! decisions :p

Game seems to be doing some stonking deals on xbox 360 atm. I'm very tempted to buy one for Forza 3 but then also Gran Turismo 3 on the horizon!!!! decisions :p

Forza 3 is far superior to gran turismo.

And most of us will be dead before gran tursimo comes out if they keep delaying it any more.

Forza 3 is far superior to gran turismo.

And most of us will be dead before gran tursimo comes out if they keep delaying it any more.

HAHA, most likely Dazmo. Sony really need to learn a lesson from MS about keeping release dates. And before you all hate me, i am actually a PS3 owner, :wub:

If I hadn't just bought the new car i reckon i'd have bought your xbox, so sorry dude! But I would much rather have my car :blackrs4:

HAHA, most likely Dazmo. Sony really need to learn a lesson from MS about keeping release dates. And before you all hate me, i am actually a PS3 owner, :wub:

If I hadn't just bought the new car i reckon i'd have bought your xbox, so sorry dude! But I would much rather have my car :blackrs4:

Damnit, i only wanted £10k for my xbox! why did you go and buy that car mate