Chelsea v Liverpool

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
What a game but I cannot help thinking Chelsea are a bunch of divers and I am a neutral,the scouse penalty with the defender seemed shocked it was him who gave it away shows what the tactics are being employed (he had the bloke with both arms around him wrestling him ***!!)

Well said. Half of premership teams are an embarrassment to english football with their foriegn, overpaid players and unsporting diving/cheating antics

absolutely, ballet dancers tripping over blades of grass for 150k a week, fecking joke man which is why I hardly ever watch anymore.

What a game but I cannot help thinking Chelsea are a bunch of divers and I am a neutral,the scouse penalty with the defender seemed shocked it was him who gave it away shows what the tactics are being employed (he had the bloke with both arms around him wrestling him ***!!)
I agree to a point, But many teams have players like this. The money i spent following Chelsea home & away in the late 70s & early 80s But that was when players only went down when they got a good kick in the back, pete
(COME ON YOU BLUES):footy:

what a game..wow...breathtaking

nodoby expected that.

Regarding diving, and ******* Drogba is the undisputed champion closely followed by greasy Ronaldo. The former (actually both) is a world class player imo, but his antics on the field just make people lose respect for him.

Last night's game: when he was injured and rolled back on the ground for the ref to stop the match; When play was stopped and he should have given the ball back (fair play) but then kicked it in the right hand corner. Where is the fair play and sportsmanship? When in the last minute he was having imaginary cramps...and the refs (esp European ones) are easily caught with these tricks.

and what a shame Chelsea didn't see it right to at least hold a minute silence for the Hillsborough tragedy. (my opinion)

What a wonderful and excellent game.
Can't wait for semi finals bring it on...........

By the way i am a Chelsea fan and it's about time we started playin well..........