child lock seized

mcg

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with the child locks?

It's basically always been on since I bought the car 2 years ago and I just couldn't be ***** to take it off, mainly because I don't often chauffeur people around and when I do they get out the other side. :keule: Anyways decided to take if off today and nothing happens... tried turning different ways all over the place and nothing... The other side works fine, I could switch it on and off

Any ideas? not a major problem but if it's something that can be fixes easily why not

Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with the child locks?

It's basically always been on since I bought the car 2 years ago and I just couldn't be ***** to take it off, mainly because I don't often chauffeur people around and when I do they get out the other side. :keule: Anyways decided to take if off today and nothing happens... tried turning different ways all over the place and nothing... The other side works fine, I could switch it on and off

Any ideas? not a major problem but if it's something that can be fixes easily why not

When you say you've tried turning different ways they are usually marked on and off. Is yours marked?

up right (vertical) is on, turning it 45 degrees takes it off - that's on the working door. I hear the click on the other door but regardless of the position the child lock says on. I'm thinking the the door handle inside the car might be faulty.