Chrome delete & lights tinted

Macdoon

Reaction score
A good modding day today.... Chrome window surrounds done in gloss black & headlights/tail lights tinted with light smoke courtesy of Paul at Essex Tints (done my windows).
http://essextints.co.uk

Reactions: NL316, Av4nt, V6 Quatt and 8 others
Looks Great! :yes:

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Macdoon
Looks great.
Was the chrome delete done with wrap ?

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Looks good buddy!

Like the side 'blades' in black. A real contrast to the white. Mirror caps in gloss black maybe ... ;)

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Blackwhite
Fabulous work..goes really well excellent mod....:wink:

Reactions: Macdoon
Looks great Macdoon

Also like the red features on both front and rear valences, goes well with white. Got me thinking about lowering looking at that too as standard does sit quite high

Rich

Looks great Macdoon

Also like the red features on both front and rear valences, goes well with white. Got me thinking about lowering looking at that too as standard does sit quite high

Rich

Cheers Rich, definitely sits better now

Looks spot on that :)
Now time for the mirrors too

Looks spot on Mac, agree about doing the mirrors, if you don't like them just take it off.
JG

Looks spot on Mac, agree about doing the mirrors, if you don't like them just take it off.
JG
Cheers John, if I get time before the show might do the mirror caps

Reactions: RS5 JON and V6 Quatt
where'd you get the rear spoiler? mate's looking for one the same.

Looks good, I'm getting my chrome surrounds wrapped early next month at Wraptition near Southampton. Do you have any close-up pictures of the door surrounds you can share, I'm torn between gloss or matt black wrap and would like to see how the gloss contrasts with the matt black door rubber?

cheers

Looks good, I'm getting my chrome surrounds wrapped early next month at Wraptition near Southampton. Do you have any close-up pictures of the door surrounds you can share, I'm torn between gloss or matt black wrap and would like to see how the gloss contrasts with the matt black door rubber?

cheers

I've just got 4 meters of Gloss Black bubble free wrap to give mine ago. After having a B8.5 BE with Satin Black and seeing the new B8.5 BE Nav with Gloss Black, I much prefer the Gloss.
How hard can it be ???? and for £25 I've got more then enough wrap to do surrounds, fog surrounds and rear diffuser.

Haha famous last words, I did consider getting my own wrap and having a go but I just know it will end up with the odd bubble, wrinkle or short cut edge exposing some chrome that will annoy the hell out of me so I'd rather pay a pro to get this one right first time.

Good luck and let us all know how it goes :)

I've just got 4 meters of Gloss Black bubble free wrap to give mine ago. After having a B8.5 BE with Satin Black and seeing the new B8.5 BE Nav with Gloss Black, I much prefer the Gloss.
How hard can it be ???? and for £25 I've got more then enough wrap to do surrounds, fog surrounds and rear diffuser.