Chrome foglight surrounds on 2006 (8P2) S-Line?

Donny_DJ

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
hi all,
Are these available and anyone done it? Cool mod but only seems to be avail on 8P3.

Here's the front of my car:
6325-1442009029-0cc9711792fde6eb2635e6214cea8ab9.jpg

And here's the chrome ones I'm after:

6334-1442150164-a8dcf4fba30edc23f20fa5a910277dc0.jpg

Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Not seen it yet, I had a look on ebay a month ago with same thoughts and seen nothing, would be a nice small mod though.

not available for the early 8p I'm afraid, and you can't buy the rings separate anyway from the dealer for later ones either.
I did this mod for mine after I found someone selling a set of just the rings on eBay. you have to cut the tabs of the back of the rings and then bond/glue them to the surround.

if I got a photo I'll post it as at the mo I don't have them fitted as I lost one when if fell off..... lol needed to use better adhesive I think

it's looks good when they are fitted....... oh and a note to remember is that the ones for the a4 don't fit as they are bigger as I found out

Reactions: Donny_DJ
not available for the early 8p I'm afraid, and you can't buy the rings separate anyway from the dealer for later ones either.
I did this mod for mine after I found someone selling a set of just the rings on eBay. you have to cut the tabs of the back of the rings and then bond/glue them to the surround.

if I got a photo I'll post it as at the mo I don't have them fitted as I lost one when if fell off..... lol needed to use better adhesive I think

it's looks good when they are fitted....... oh and a note to remember is that the ones for the a4 don't fit as they are bigger as I found out

Very helpful info, thanks. Yeah if you have any pics that would be really helpful, cheers :)

How about these for the Q3? Think they will fit?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271889488667&globalID=EBAY-GB

you could ask them for the dimensions. the ones to fit a3 are iirc 10.5cm wide to the outer edges. the a4 are 11.5cm