chrome mirrors

Jiny_P

Reaction score
Hi just bought a 2001 S3 but it hasnt got the chrome/matt fininsh mirrors, was wondering does any one know where i could maybe get some from? thanxs

Depends what you want.

There are plenty of the cheaper covers on Ebay at the moment, costing up to £100.

From time to time the better one's are advertised for sale on the Marketplace and other Forum. You just have to keep your eye's peeled.

Or you could go direct to Audi and get finantially ruined for a pair.

I have seen them advertised on VAG.com, but I can't remember the price.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

that'll be vagparts.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif about 500quid plus and 800ish from audi. cant remember if vat is on top of that.

RichA3Turbo can sorted you out for the inpro plastic covers for about 65 quid. a few people on here have them. do a search on "inpro" and see what you get.

What colour mirrors do you have at moment? as i'm still on the look out for black covers!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Other option is a breakers yard but from my experience they sell for 300 plus vat and they tend to have people lined up to buy them.

cheers thanxs for the replies, didnt expect them to be that expensive, i have tried the breakers but none of them have a set, my ones are in azure blue sorry mate

Hi mate, had my satin genuine ally ones from a guy in germany. Ebay name is s_line. His name is darius Loba. Can do the ECS stuff too. I paid £220 delivered to the UK . All genuine in a vw/audi/seat box wrapped in sealed silver wrap etc.
All good.

Chris.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi mate, had my satin genuine ally ones from a guy in germany. Ebay name is s_line. His name is darius Loba. Can do the ECS stuff too. I paid £220 delivered to the UK . All genuine in a vw/audi/seat box wrapped in sealed silver wrap etc.
All good.

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had exactly the same ones of him too!!

Good quality and service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

just had a look for him on ebay and he has no feedback? same guy? he is from germany. can you delete your feedback on ebay? and if so why would you!

i'd defo be interested at £220 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (once i've moved of course!)

do u guys think its worth putting chrome mirrors on ur cars- aside from the looks side of things i believ they attract too much attaentiona and i dont wanna be dealing with some chav stealing my mirrors just cos they were shiny n wud look good on thier window sills!

I really like the chrome mirrors on my car, not sure If I would have fitted them if they didn't come with the car though, from the getting too much attention... I think the bright yellow paint and yellow seats are more noticable!

Think it's good to make the S and RS models stand out!

yeh i think if i got them on the car as standard i wud have kept them as i do like the llok of em but being in london i would be so p****d if they ended up nicked!