Chrome switches

Djdjdjdox

Reaction score
Hello all

Was looking at pics on autotrader to see if I could see a BE in the new chronos grey that I've ordered and came across a S6 with the switches in attached pics which differ from what I have in my current BE. Anyone know if these can be swapped out as they look much better than the matt black versions I have. I would imagine the chrome ones are straight forward maybe not so much the row with the hazard warning lights?

Attachments

• 2EC8FE95-B2D0-404D-B94B-248DBFC10B30.png
    2EC8FE95-B2D0-404D-B94B-248DBFC10B30.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • 00E4DE01-AC8F-487A-BEC5-64FC7FA8E4D8.png
    00E4DE01-AC8F-487A-BEC5-64FC7FA8E4D8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I don’t like how they changed the hazard lights button to be on the touchscreen. On mine it is a physical button - much preferred for use when driving!

Think it is still a physical button, indeed I believe that is a legal requirement and why on Tesla it is about the only burrow on the dash. I think in the above photo the buttons are just in piano black so look as if they are touch screen

I think the hazard button is a touch button, when looking at the picture close up, however agree I would prefer the physical button.

my query however was more about the 3 buttons between the start and volume and the brake ones.

I think the hazard button is a touch button, when looking at the picture close up, however agree I would prefer the physical button.

my query however was more about the 3 buttons between the start and volume and the brake ones.
Looking again I think you are right. Very strange since it has always been a physical button previously. I guess those buttons remain active even if the ignition is off meaning they comply with the law