Circular Wet patch in Drivers side footwell.... fast turn round of coolent? linked?

Adibutti

Derv Boy
Reaction score
Hi guys.....

i noticed this weekend after washing my car that i have a perfect circular wet patch under the carpet on my drivers side foot well.. about the size of a small plate.... also for about the past 4-5months i have been having to top my coolent up every 1000 miles... (asked local garage to test pressure.. and it did not lose any pressure so i wasnt so worried)

could these be linked?? :idea:or totally different ?

any help would be fantastic!!

Is there a hole in the floor ?!! lol

Surely must be a hose or something above the puddle ?

Last edited:
no. no hole.... i did a search and someone mentioned a coolent matrix or somin......

Is there a hole in the floor ?!! lol

Surely must be a hose or something above the puddle ?

not had chance to take up the carpit yet.... any idea where the tube runs for the back washer jet? i always thought it was through the roof....

Theres a fuel cooler under the drivers side m8, im not sure
If this maybe linked to your water loss etc

Cal

cheers... i al have a look this next weekend... hope it isnt a bitch to change/plug?

Heater matrix is behind the dashboard so yes the two could quite easily be related,be warned its an **** of a job probably requring dash out

Heater matrix is behind the dashboard so yes the two could quite easily be related,be warned its an **** of a job probably requring dash out

noticed today the leak seams to be running from the centre of the car not the side.... waiting for the weekend when there is some light so i can have a good look!!