Clay Pigeon Shoot

karl7900

Reaction score
Went Clay Pigeon shooting with a mate this morning. First time I've been out shooting in a few years and am thinking about applying for a license again.

We met up with the others in the Antrim countryside. This was pretty much the view 360degrees. Even managed to get a couple of Audis in shot to keep it topical:happy:.
IMGP0909.jpg

My mate Alan having his 1st go.
IMGP0916.jpg

Me operating the trap for firing the clays. My aim got much better as the day went on :lmfao:.
IMGP0924.jpg

Meh, taking one of my turns.
IMGP0933.jpg

The "Hospitality unit"
IMGP0936.jpg

During the course of the day between about ten of us we managed to dispatch over 300 clays and even more cartridges. Has definitly wetted my appetite for more, so looking forward to the next shoot in June.:gun2:

yeah, Ive been thinking about getting my license too...

Father in law took me and it was a good laugh... just not keen on the early start on a Sunday! ;)

I LOVE clay bagging! i live near the Boar Shoot, which is a top day put! Me and the boys have a rule, if you bag both clays with both barrells, you have to smoke the barrells of the gun!!
Better this way, shooting clays. When we were younger we used to shoot anything that moved, and if it didnt move, we shot it until it did! !