Clean clean clean

Slinepete

Reaction score
Ok paint wasn't in to bad condition have been partially corrected a few months ago I'm afraid no during pics but method was
Snow foam with demon shine snow foam shampoo not great but all I have to play with at the mo
Rinse
Wash 2bm with the sf shampoo
Dried
Sealed with x1 seal
Tyres dressed with sonax tyre restorer
Trim dressed with some cheapo car plan need some recommendations for a new product
2 layers of turtle wax trying to use it up so I can get some better stuff
Still apart from the few dodge products it turned out nice pleased with it
DSC02932_zps1a3c05d6.jpg

DSC02933_zps5c1c9143.jpg

DSC02934_zps683283a3.jpg

DSC02937_zpse1bd66f5.jpg

DSC02941_zps374f778b.jpg

DSC02942_zps4c5ed8c6.jpg

DSC02945_zps72650f9a.jpg

DSC02947_zpse59e0ad2.jpg

DSC02948_zps4db716ff.jpg

DSC02950_zpsbf48346e.jpg

Sorry if there's too many pics went a bit mad with camera thanks for looking

Looks good, I like the dark RS6's, they make a change. I think joey modding the headlights would finish it off nicely.

Looking good! Just used some Autoglym Trim Restorer Gel for the first time and defo puts a nice gloss on the plastics/rubber (including the tyre walls!). Doesn't fade instantly like the silicone based sprays.

Il have a look for that doodah and I really do need to joey them lights keep looking out for another set so I don't have to get it done so quick as the mrs or me needs the car most days

Nice... Liking the motor, akoya cleans up gooodddd

Cheers wasn't sure on the colour when I first got it but love it now got some springs to fit too off ebay so not sure of make but the rears have adjustable perches like coilovers just not sure i want to now quite like a bit of comfort must be getting old

Lol i was gona say needs to sit lower and will be real nice

Might fit them yet. If its too harsh can always swap back plus some b5 perches to even it out a bit

Yer just switch em bk, you can make the dgr like oem but its a pain to take them off and adjust the hardness! Design of the coilovers for these cars is stupid!

Il try it was goin to do it myself done quite a few in the past but from what I've read these are a pain to swap front and rear

If youve done it before you will be ablemto do it with aid of walkthroughs for sure! Just give yourself a good amount of time! Maybe do over weekend rears first them fronts so your imto it abit!

May get chance but not for a couple of weeks only prob when your self employed your never really not working if I find I've got an extra dollar towards end of month I might see how much garage would charge

Sometimes its best anyway doing it that way no hastle

That looks mint mate love the colour excellent job there

Cheers s23 put my lowering springs on ebay today decided to go for perches instead ideally I'd love coilovers but the mrs has to drive it to work school run etc and I just know she will find away to smash it on something if its any lower have the sport-sline suspension anyway so il be happy with perches just to bring the front end down a tad plus I'd like a splitter which would defo get ripped off if it was any lower that's me talking myself into it anyway if anyone wants the springs fronts are German not sure of make 30-35mm rears are off a set of coilovers so are springs but with height adjustable perches £50 seals the deal