Cleaned and polished my S5 using Autoglym shampoo and Super Resin Polish

Scruffy

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I don't have a before shot but here is my S5 once it has been cleaned up!

31488_388283943151_507073151_3951473_1148724_n.jpg
31488_388198673151_507073151_3949660_8008613_n.jpg

I LOVE IT!

I'm not seeing any pics....

EDIT - got it now

Looking lovely, i hope to have one of these one day!!

One of my favourite recent shapes, regardless of S, A or sline. Looks excellent!!

Thanks all, getting the wheels refurbed as they have been done a little haphazourdly in the past. Any ideas for colours or shall i just stick to a similar colour I have. the wheels are too nice a shape to do dark and I like the way they match the wing mirrors

I agree, stick with Silver. Be novel and stay the same colour! Everyone refurbs a different colour these days!

I am in love (with your car). I'd agree, stick with silver with maybe a slight pearl in the clear coat maybe to make them sparkle in the sun, nothing to chav though. Don't want to spoil those stunning lines.

I do love my car too and as it's sunny I'm off outside with some new meguires detailing spray to give it a bit of a buff (in front of the passers by obviously...see if I can get me a date for the weekend lol). I totally agree sticking with the silver, none of this smoked chrome or black painted insides etc

It's getting a full paint correction and machine polish on June 3rd by Dave from DPN valeting (a Harrogate, Yorkshire based mobile chap who used to do my 3.2 V6 A3) who is excellent. Once it's back to tip top condition I will be using blackfires to maintain. the wheels are also getting fully restored too. Can't wait and will do a full write up. Also, anyone got any good tips for removing the mass amounts of insects this thing kills with its nose every night! Using Meguires nxt gen detailer spray atm with a wipe down of a microfibre