Cleaning Inside of Car

B

Bazfez

With the weather getting better I’m planning on spending a day giving my car a well needed clean. Looking for tips to clean the inside of the car. Any tips would be appreciated. I have stains on the seats and some small scratches on the dashboard I would love to fix.

Thanks.

With the weather getting better I’m planning on spending a day giving my car a well needed clean. Looking for tips to clean the inside of the car. Any tips would be appreciated. I have stains on the seats and some small scratches on the dashboard I would love to fix.

Thanks.
I can highly recommend Angelwax Absolution for fabric upholstery seats and carpets . Really good stuff , not so sure what to advise for scratches on the dashboard though .

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

..............as above,any decent interiour clean shoud do a good job on seats. Scratches on trim is a different matter as the texture finish is nearly impossible to match.

Looking for tips to clean the inside of the car. Any tips would be appreciated. I have stains on the seats
Ahh that takes me back to my teenage years, I used to just leave them there like a medal of honour :) ;)

Reactions: scotty76, Whimsy, Tj 0785 and 2 others