Climate Control!

Amankhalid121

Reaction score
How do I get two of these? I went to Audi to sort it but apparently it's always one? I'm pretty sure I had two when I first bought this car one for the passenger to control and one for driver?
Snapchat 1915534579

I can’t find anything on the manual, but disabling sync is supposed to allow independent seat control for temp/fan etc.. Left/right and rear or left/right front/rear depending on if you have 3 or 4 zone.

when I’m home later in the week I’ll have a play with mine to see if I can replicate it.

hopefully someone will chime up with a solution before then.

Press the 3 dots and deselect sync. That should do it. I keep trying to get sync in the bottom menu, but it always hides back in the settings.

Press the 3 dots and deselect sync. That should do it. I keep trying to get sync in the bottom menu, but it always hides back in the settings.
Strange. My sync is in the bottom menu.
As to the OP. Tried to replicate that but failed. Don’t know how you did that. You must have 3 or 4 zone climate. I only have 2.

Without knowing the spec of your car it’s hard to know what’s going on.

logic says if you disable sync the temp and fan speed should be independently adjustable between left and right. Only of you have 3 climate control. Unfortunately the manual doesn’t list this. In the past they were really thorough. Not now a days.

Without knowing the spec of your car it’s hard to know what’s going on.

logic says if you disable sync the temp and fan speed should be independently adjustable between left and right. Only of you have 3 climate control. Unfortunately the manual doesn’t list this. In the past they were really thorough. Not now a days.
Oh yes just checked the "My Audi" app for my spec and realised I have the "Deluxe 2-Zone electronic climate control" it's weird though, I why did it come up with 2 options in the first place, then went back down to 1.

Oh yes just checked the "My Audi" app for my spec and realised I have the "Deluxe 2-Zone electronic climate control" it's weird though, I why did it come up with 2 options in the first place, then went back down to 1.
You have just seen a software bug, even though its very very minor.... welcome to the A6.

I'll tell you of a similar bug which I see on the lower MMI screen on my A6: the 'lane assist' icon shows up in my cockpit screen and this is normal for > MY20 A6 models, whereas earlier models have it on the lower MMI screen. But very occasionally, I also see the lane assist icon briefly appear on the lower MMI screen...obviously a minor bug. But nothing to get my knickers in a twist over :)

TBH I would just forget about it, you have a 2 zone climate control system and the lower MMI screen behaves as it should (well mostly).

Reactions: abmat
You have just seen a software bug, even though its very very minor.... welcome to the A6.

I'll tell you of a similar bug which I see on the lower MMI screen on my A6: the 'lane assist' icon shows up in my cockpit screen and this is normal for > MY20 A6 models, whereas earlier models have it on the lower MMI screen. But very occasionally, I also see the lane assist icon briefly appear on the lower MMI screen...obviously a minor bug. But nothing to get my knickers in a twist over :)

TBH I would just forget about it, you have a 2 zone climate control system and the lower MMI screen behaves as it should (well mostly).
Yeh true