clubstand

gingers3

Reaction score
as asn got a clubstand there this year ?

ASN has never missed it in recent years so do not see why not

Reactions: CHEZ
I believe there is, but from what I heard they are just waiting on an application from ASN...

Just checked, Sally from autometrix is waiting for the form for 2016 from our events organiser. who ever that may be

Just gone to book my tickets for GTI INTERNATIONALS, and there's an option for Audi-Sport and it says free? Can some one clarify this? Or what does it mean? Aha

Thanks Guys.

Just gone to book my tickets for GTI INTERNATIONALS, and there's an option for Audi-Sport and it says free? Can some one clarify this? Or what does it mean? Aha

Thanks Guys.
Yes. To be on stand it's free, you just have pay your admission. All members welcome in our stand. Don't forget your free burger.

Reactions: Lhasa2008 and JoshRowell

Thanks Guys.
Typical Audi driver on the scrounge :D

Reactions: CHEZ and Sandra
You know this ;D ahaha my Audi takes all my money lol

Reactions: voorhees
Is there any update on whether there will be an ASN club stand for GTI Inters?

Planning on coming on the Sunday with my totally standard but tidy S3, would be great to say hello and show it on the ASN stand?

I would be up for this too in my Daytona 8v.

Do you just select the clubstand when you order the tickets?

Thanks

L

The missus just asked me why am I cleaning an already clean car? :laugh:

Anyways, she's all cleaned and ready for GTI Inters! :cool:
13599903_10153552981855880_3176346296519568086_n.jpg

13626426_10153552981875880_5932975139326413232_n.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, Lhasa2008, coatesy and 1 other person

Here's the Audi-Sport club stand it's starting to fill up now :yahoo:

Like the audi sport number plate, Quite fancy one of those :)

Very very nice :)

Is anyone able to sort out a set of these for mine for tomorrow? :)

Thanks Lhasa

Highly unlikely there will be any sets spare, they made a load a few years back and handed out. I've had my set for 3 years or so. Actually, the set on my A6 is the exact same set that was on my S3 when I crashed at Castle Combe a few years back!

Reactions: Lhasa2008
Hi guys, I just wanted to confirm the ASN tent and barbecue will not be attending the clubstand tomorrow. Adam is recovering from a bout of man flu, so many apologies from the Admin team for the no show. :(