Help Please Clunking drivers seat

Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone else Drivers seat move slightly (clunk) when puling away / coming to a stop ? mine is really doing my head in. Car is 2013 sline avant :(
Thanks
Martin

Not meaning to sound condescending, but are the bolts on the rails fully tight? That's all I can think.....

Hi, yes all bolts appear to be tight, I read about some plastic bushings that can wear over time and some people having the seat frame/rail replaced , aparently these only cured it for a short time till movement returned :eek:

Yes my 2009 Avant does it, I used spray grease on the three locking pins each side and it got a lot better but it still does it from time to time. I need to have a proper look at some point.

Reactions: martinivw
Yes my 2009 Avant does it, I used spray grease on the three locking pins each side and it got a lot better but it still does it from time to time. I need to have a proper look at some point.

Cheers bob ill give it a try, its driving me nuts

I gave this a go hoping it would help but no joy, the movement is coming from the 4 torx bolts attaching seat to the runner, I believe they fit in through plastic bushes Into the runner. I did try tightening them up but that made no difference either