clutch problem...HELP!!!

• Thread starter cornish_a3_turbo
  • Start date
C

cornish_a3_turbo

OK, i have an a3 w reg 1.8 non quattro turbo, and the clutch bite is right at the top, does any 1 know if it can be ajusted??
or is it time to be replaced...i know ots done 120,000 miles, 80000+ motor way....
ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE....!!!
CHEERS

No idea, but for any advice/work make sure you have a word with RK Engineering at St Agnes. (Presuming you are in the Pasty county!)

haha yes im in newquay.
is there ever any meets or shows do you know?
there s 2 of us down here with a3 turbos and we dont mind travelling.
cheers

If bite is right at the top its getting ready for a new clutch kit.

Yup...new clutch soon required....

haha yes im in newquay.
is there ever any meets or shows do you know?
there s 2 of us down here with a3 turbos and we dont mind travelling.
cheers

The closest meet I think which has taken place recently was when 3 S3's just happened to parked within the space of 5 bays at Sainsburys Truro earlier this year! Well up for one though if it can be arranged.

One of guys at RK (pretty sure it's Simon -who part owns the garage) has an S3 and has done a few mods to his. The guy knows what he's talking about and I'm sure they'll charge you a hell of a lot less than any dealer.

They also do CC remaps if you've not had one yet!

(I'm located in Grampound by the way!) :thumbsup:

ideal mate u will tell my car a mile off, w reg soon to have black s3 wheels (winter 1s)and its silver.

i had the guys at celtic tuning remap it for me, i am just waiting for a new maf and my tip to arrive, as its not runnig as it should.

doi need a cluyh kit...or just the clutch???

cheers guys.